Monday, January 20, 2014

Flash Report! The Lone Sailor at The Art Cinema in Hartford on 1/9/14

Doc here, a man who some say always brings a cannoli to a gelato fight, with a great Flash Report from veteran (as in United States Navy veteran) reporter, The Lone Sailor.

TLS hit the always awesome Art Cinema in Hartford, and has entered this report into the captains log book.

Here we go!

***

Greetings Doc,

Your intrepid sailor here with an amazing flash report for 1/9/14 at the always fantastic Art Cinema in Hartford.

I ventured to this wonderful shrine in what is "this thing of ours" this Thursday 1/9 after this intrepid sailor was in town for a meeting. You see, as a veteran of both the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq (and yes to your readers), I served not only in Baghdad and Bagram (I returned in 2011), I have been very interested in expanding my horizons. You only live once, and I have shyly entered the lifestyle of which we call "this thing of ours".

I have entered these shark filled waters as a single male, which hasn't been easy, as I feel that most couples are looking for couples. I have attempted a few Craigslist invites for some ladies to the balcony, as I feel that is the next step in the evolution of my journey. Before I begin, I will advertise as The Lone Sailor in the future, but, patience I find is a virtue.

The Art Cinema, Hartford
Copyright 2013 - The Journal of Adult Theaters
As weekends seem to be cluttered, I find myself wandering to the Art Cinema mostly on a weekday, but Thursday the 9th proved that patience is what you need to succeed. I immediately noticed an unusual amount of cars around the venerable Art Cinema for a weekday. This young sailor immediately began to feel that this would be a day unlike any other he had experienced.

As I walked into the theatre, I noticed a crowd of guys immediately surrounding this beautiful dark haired woman as she performing a wonderful blowjob on a gentleman. Your man of the sea began to feel his mast grow to full sail, and the beautiful beauty eagerly spread her legs for the men. I cruised my way through the crowd eager to finally "drop anchor" here. I worked my way through as she begged for cock, and I preceded to enter her.

The feeling of strange warm mash filled my entire being, as I concentrated fully on giving her this D, and making sure that she came hard to starboard. This wonderful and amazing young beauty began to moan with delight as I entered her and preceded to thrust with everything that I had full speed ahead. At one point, she grabbed hold of my shirt, pulled me in closer, and begged for this young sailor's load deep inside. This coaxing was more than I could bear, as I finally gave her all that I had.

After I had finished and attempted to regroup myself, another couple came down from the balcony. The lovely young lady to whom I had eagerly left my seed, preceded to eat out the other woman to the point where she squirted in her mouth. Wow, it was the first time that I had witnessed lesbianism in the flesh, and I felt myself immediately growing hard. The young lady appeared that she had enough dick for the day, and I left with a smile on my face, fully embracing that I had fully become a card carrying member in this thing of ours.

Always at the ready,

The Lone Sailor
***

Doc here again... First of all, thank you for your service to this country, Lone Sailor. We are glad you are back home.

Secondly, another great job on your report from The Art Cinema in Hartford. Now keep in mind, this was a Thursday evening. Even week nights can be excellent at The Art Cinema, and this report proves. 

Keep up the great work, Lone Sailor!

Thanks,
Doc