Monday, January 20, 2014

Flash Report! The Wiz Hits Fritz the Cat in Triadelphia, WV

Doc here with a first time report from newcomer The Wiz. He hit Fritz the Cat in Triadelphia, WV and has filed this report.
 
Fasten your seat belts kids... This is a good one!
 
***
 
Hello there Doc!

 
Glad that I am able to write this update for you.  I had not been to Fritz since before they had closed down for their refurbishment over a year ago.  I've attached a pic of the exterior, unfortunately it was just after dusk, so its a bit dark.  On walking inside, there is only a small pretense at having an adult 'store' - a few magazines, videos, and toys.  On the left side of the building there are booths which I did not get the chance to sample this trip.  On the right side however, is the theater.  $10 entry fee, and they mark your hand for re-entry.  There are 18 seats and a small bench in the back.  Not too bright, not too dark, just right for play.
 
Fritz the Cat
Triadelphia, WV
I decided to make the trip today because a couple had posted on Craigslist that they would be there for a few hours in the evening.  Upon entering, there were a few guys loitering, and then a couple came in immediately after me.  They looked around for a moment, then went right back out the door.  I browsed the place for a few minutes, then paid for the theater.  The theater setup is 3 sets of 2 attached seats in 3 rows (18 total), plus a small bench in the back.  There were 3 guys already inside when I entered, and not 2 minutes later, the Craigslist couple comes in.  Nice looking couple, about 40s I imagine. Unfortunately, they sat in the back on the bench which was 2 rows behind me.  Several more guys came in afterward, and I think we had about 7 or 8 total.

Then the fun starts...


The male of the couple hikes her skirt up (no panties) and starts fingering her.  The sound eventually gets quite loud as she's getting wetter and starts moaning.  Then, he pulls a huge dildo out and shoves it all the way up her sopping pussy.  At this point, no one is watching the movie anymore - we're all turned in our seats watching the live action show. The wife is then made to bend over and the dildo gets plunged into her ass, then the dirty talk starts!  
 
At this point, most of us have our cocks out stroking to the show, and one brave soul approaches and she takes him in her mouth.  She sucks for a minute or two - then the guy indicates that she needs a break.  So, she sits back on the bench and he starts fingering her pussy again.  About 5 minutes later, the guy who was getting the blowjob approaches again, and she sucks him in and has him cumming in no time.  That certainly got the rest of us going, and another gent stepped up to take his spot, with another on-deck.  The wife had spread a towel on the floor and was on her knees at this point.  She sucked 3 guys and made them explode all over her face in quick succession.  I knew I was up, took my place, and she gobbled me right down to the base.  After sucking for a few minutes, her husband grabbed her head and slammed it onto my cock, forcing me way past the back of her throat - well, I was done for and started spurting a huge load everywhere.

Their original post indicated they were looking for a lot more than a bukkake scenario, but unfortunately I was under time restrictions, so I had to head out.  I'm very curious to know what happened after!

See ya 'round Doc


~The Wiz
 
***
 
Doc here again... Many thanks to The Wiz and his first time report! Keep up the fine work sir!
 
Thanks,
Doc