Thursday, January 9, 2014

House Call: Sub-Zero Temps and Black Lingerie with P&F @ 15th Ave Adult Theater in Chicago on Monday 1/6/14

Doc here, a man who some say has the second quickest holeshot in Chicagoland, with a short and very sweet House Call Report(FYI...archive pics of the lovely F below as well).

The temperature gauge on the Lizardo 3000 read minus -12 on Monday 1/6, and everything was frozen on The Good Doctor. My mustache was crystallized after some kid threw hot water in the air to see if it would turn to snow, but instead hit me square in the mush (Note to kid: Get off my lawn). My aviators were also frozen to my nose, and my white suit was having none of this.

How could The Good Doctor turn lemons into lemonade on a day like this?

My Samsung Intergalatic Mark 43 smartphone signaled an incoming message as I drove down the quad-state highway (near the railroad station close to the bulbous water tower). It seemed that my good friends and regular contributors to The Journal, P&F, were heading to 15th Avenue Adult Theater & Spa. My afternoon meeting had finished early close by, and I needed to thaw out, so I stopped by.

The Lizardo 3000's Guages
Upon arriving at 15th Ave, I walked in and said chatted with L, the new friendly and engaging afternoon guy at 15th Ave. I heard the distinctive sounds of high heels behind me, and familiar giggling. Upon turning around, there stood P&F. They were pointing at my lack of proper winter attire, and I was pointing at her sexy outfit.

Frankly, I was concerned that F wasn't warm enough in her barely there black teddy and black long sweater. Being a medical professional (unlicensed in 45 states, pending in 5), it's safety first with The Good Doctor. It's cold and flu season, and the last thing we need is for F to get a chest cold.

After catching up with each other (and perhaps a flash or two), we entered the theater. P&F set up shop in the couple's section, and your narrator took a seat in the gen pop. I glanced over at one point, and saw F's legs propped up on the seat backs in front of her, and P dining at the Y. 

The Christmas Tree went from red to yellow.

I stood up and walked to the back of the theater by the door, you know, to get a better handle on the situation. P&F then stood up, gathered themselves, and walked towards the back where I was standing vigil. They stopped, F flirted with your old friend in the white suit, and then did something truly amazing.

The Real "F"
F turned with her back towards me, and backed up to where she was pressing against your narrator. F reached behind herself with both hands, and quicker than I can do it myself, had my belt undone, fly unzipped, and my cock out. All of this was happening while looking straight ahead at the movie on the big screen at 15th Ave. I may have to change F's nickname to Mrs. Houdini... It was truly a magic trick.

F turned toward both her hubby P and myself, and her amazing boobs were now on display for us. We both took one, and sucked and licked her hard and erect nipples. P was also finger fucking her, and F was loving the attention.

The Christmas Tree now went from yellow to green.

P suggested to F that we head behind the screen door to which I seconded that suggestion. We waked down the main aisle, through the doorway and behind the screen. Quicker than you can say "Where's my chute?", F was on the massage table and her clothes were barely there. P and the Good Doctor joined F, and she alternated between the two of us with her talented hands and mouth. F them drew me closer, and wrapped her one arm around me. She was now fucking her own mouth with me, and the visual was amazing in the dimly lit room.

The Real "F"
It was not long before I was going to pop, and I knew exactly where this chapter would end. F continued with this amazing BJ, and at the moment of truth, I pulled out and spattered a lot of my best all over F's gorgeous boobs and neck. She immediately went back to P, and was positioned so he fuck her throat, while another audience member was going down on her.  This eventually progressed to F getting fucked on the table as she was being touched and groped by a few of the assembled gentlemen.

It was time to transition from the theater to the spa for P&F, and time for The Good Doctor to transition from adult theater reporter to unlicensed physician. I was informed after the fact that F had earned a new notch on her high heels that afternoon... A 20-something suitor. She also entertained others in the sauna, and their private room.

And as the finish line was crossed and the chute was deployed, we respectively headed back into the sub-zero frozen tundra of the West Side.  Thankfully, the afternoon didn't seem quite as cold as when we walked in, thanks to P&F.

Thanks,
Doc