Monday, February 17, 2014

Couple's Flash Report! JP and JP's Slut Toy @ 15th Ave. Adult Theater & Spa in Chicago in January 2014 (with 3 PICS!)

Doc here with a great Couple's Flash Report from regular contributors JP and JP's Slut Toy.

This report is a page turner, folks. And the pics attached are of JP's Slut Toy typing this report.

FYI, JP and JP's Slut Toy plan on visiting 15th Ave Adult Theater in Chicago this morning at 10am, Monday 2/17.

Here we go!

***

This blog was by my owner. He DICKtated it to me as I typed it out. Pardon the typos. Its hard typing on an IPAD while in a harness...

It was after 10pm on a Friday and I was wondering why I would want to go anywhere?
 
Outside was freezing. It was around zero and heading down. Earlier traffic was a mess owing to all the snow. Finally my car was outside and parked a block away. Inside was...
 
Well I only knew it was 10 by the reflection of the alarm clock in the mirror. My slave leaves it by the bed side so it can wake her up at 5AM when she does crunches, lunges, and push ups in order to earn the orgasm she has before work.
 

JP's Slut Toy
Typing This Report
Being the slut she is, she acquired a 7 foot tall mirror which is on the other side of the bed. At 9:30 when I came in she was facing the mirror, on all fours, and naked except for a pair of panties that she was holding in her teeth.

Now 30 minutes later her arms were tied behind her back as I pulled her hair back and allowed her to call the reflection in the mirror a slut and beg for an orgasm.
 
Seriously...why would I leave?
 
The answer is that as fun as this was it wasn’t anything special. As her owner, it behooves me to push her further. This was her being a nymph, what pushes her limits and emphasizes the fact that she is an owned slave ? That edge was what was for. Truthfully, it was what I had a taste for most of the day.
 
Consequently I decided that what this Friday called for was a drive from downtown to Melrose Park. That thought put me over the top. I yanked her hair back and came. As I came, she leaned into her own orgasm and thanked me for (in her words) "filling "your" cunt with cum." I leaned back and let her lick me clean and then let her finger fuck herself and get every last drop.

JP's Slut Toy
Polishing Up The Report
I made some choices on clothes, posted some photos so her fans knew and set off.

Around 11 I was driving to Melrose Park. My slave was bundled up in a parka, a sweat shirt, yoga pants, Uggs, and I put a remote controlled vibe in her. During the drive she came close to cumming 3 times but I never let her. Unlike our past visits we just hustled in.
 
We paid our cover and headed to the locker room. As I put away coats, boots, etc., a few guys came out of the showers. It was likely the first time my slave shared a locker room with naked men. I was struck by how nonchalant the guys where. I suppose it was cold but how often do you step out of a shower to find a size zero blonde putting on a leather garter, stockings, corset, and 5 inch heels?.
 
One slipped past her and as he dried off put out her hand to shake it and introduce himself. His name was something like Sam and it occurred to me that I rarely let her touch so that handshake was something of a watershed moment.

I took her by the leash and led her to the theater. I decided I wanted everyone to get a good long look. So we went down the left side of the theater and then I led her in front of the screen so that everyone could see her. My destination was a bunker like room located behind the screen. It had only one light, in the center a massage table but very low maybe a two feet off the ground. I put her face against the wall and as I turned to take the red and black suede flogger from my bag I saw Sam who asked "can we watch?" I agreed (why else would I be there?) So Sam, the rest of the shower people, and a few more bodies including a couple or two entered the room. As I started to flog her the room filled and pretty soon the small room was filled with people.

I decided I wanted her to see who was there, so I pulled her over by the hair and made her kneel on the bench and I clipped her wrists to the D-rings on the garter and I let her look around. As the pace of flogging picked up, I was focused on a nice cadence across that ass. My slave was able to hear a lot more that I was but the room was oddly quiet. The audience might have been uncomfortable? I don't think the theater is used to a woman who gets off on this behavior. I decided I better move a little closer to what people are used to. So I took out the Hitachi and held it to her clit while I spanked her. She moaned with pleasure and it didn't take long before she was begging to cum. I remember telling the crowd to feel free to talk to her.

JP's Slut Toy
The crowd was pretty shy but Sam asked to see her nipples. That seemed to open a floodgate because the questions and comments came fast and furious. As is our practice, I asked my slave if she was able to see enough cock to which my whore replied, "no". With that, several came out; most unremarkable and one quite large.
 
Funny thing about my slave: she’s shy. She never knows what to say in the theater. She’s trapped sometimes in how she has to hide her slutty mind in normal society. Consequently, I told her, “talk about their cocks because that’s what they want to talk about and that’s what you want to talk about too.”
 
This is likely why she named that big cock curve. I doubt she can really remember what he looks like but she remembers that cock. The other cock was Sam’s.
 
The guys started to stoke fast without getting too close. My slave watched and just continued to get excited. I have released her hands by this point and she tears open her top so men can watch her nipples and stroke faster. As I finger her fast, “curve” cums and my slave squirts all over the bench. That seemed to set off the other men who came soon after.
 
At this point I was sort of done with the scene. I can elongate it but why bother?
I closed up my toy bag and let my slave up. The crowd parted and we headed to the back.
The snow was getting worse, I thought the smarter thing would be to get on the road and then relax back at her place. My slave would have none of it. She begged for cock as we walked to the spa. The three men following certain seemed to like the idea.
 
Who am I to say no?
 
We went to the risers in the spa. I stood my slave on the first step, made her lean forward and grab the steps, then took out my cock. My slave rode me with abandon. As I grabbed her hair she only went harder. My plan was to cum in her mouth but why bother? I challenged her to make me cum in my cunt and that set her off. She squeezed my cock and asked for cum till I filled her.
 
As she turned to lick me clean, the men who watched retreated away happy that my slave had walked in on this cold night.

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to JP and JP's Slut Toy for another awesome report on their adventures at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago's western burbs. Love the pics of the report being hammered out, and JP's Slut Toy's expert steno skills.

Remember, they will be at 15th Ave this morning at 10am to about 2pm.

Thanks,
Doc