Saturday, February 22, 2014

Flash Report! H-Man Comments on Bella's Freeze Frame Report

Doc,
 
Like you, I met Bella months ago at the ART.  She is an extremely beautiful woman…but more importantly just as sweet as can be.  I found her to be very pleasant and accommodating.  She never says no to a conversation, exposing those tremendous assets of hers, or a “PICTURE”. 
 
I recently saw her for the first time in a while at the “Valentine’s Day Party” and although recuperating from major surgery…she looked delectable. 

After striking up a conversation, I took some pictures of her in the foyer at the ART.  They started out as rated “G” and ended up “R” rated.  BY far, one of the sexiest woman to bless the eyes.  She said she would be back to put on a show in months to come…but tonight she was laying low (and I don’t blame her).
 
So, in this terrible winter of ours here in the Northeast…seeing the collection of “Bella Pics”…really warms heart and the crotch!
 
Till the next time!
 
H-Man
 
***
 
Doc here... I agree 100% H-Man. Bella is something special... Good vibes to her as she recovers from her surgery.
 
Thanks,
Doc