Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Good Doctor's Pic of the Day: JP's Slut Toy

Doc here, a man who some say has the voice of Barry White, with the delivery of Joe Pesci, with today's outstanding Pic of the Day.

Yesterday, The Good Doctor had the distinct privilege to have lunch with two of the newest reporters at The Journal, JP and JP's Slut Toy. We had a terrific, almost 2 hour conversation about this thing of ours, their approach to it, and where it could lead.

And I know what most of you are thinking... Is JP's Slut Toy as hot in person as she is in her pics?

Way hotter, if that is possible. Good Lord, she has been blessed.


It was a very stimulating conversation to say the least.

Also stimulated was JP's Slut Toy. As I was seated next to her in our cozy booth, with JP sitting next to her on the other side, I kept checking my Samsung Lizardo Intergalatic 2000 smartphone. I had it on vibrate, but each time I checked it, I had neither messages nor texts. This happened again... Vibrate. Check the phone. Nothing. Put the phone down.

It was the third time that the dull light bulb that usually sits above my head finally flickered. I was not getting messages. What I was feeling were the vibrations from the remote controlled vibrator in JP's Slut Toy's pussy. The next time I felt the vibration, I looked at her, and she was slightly biting her bottom lip, and her eyes were full of surrender. Good Lord, it was hot...

The rest of our conversation will remain private, but I wanted to give you a glimpse behind the curtain here at The Journal. JP and JP's Slut Toy could not have been nicer to The Good Doctor, and I am looking forward to our next sit down.

To celebrate JP's Slut Toy, here is my favorite image of her to date (remember to click to ENLARGE)...

Enjoy.

Thanks,
Doc