Thursday, March 27, 2014

Visit Announcement! BBWLatina81 This Friday Evening at The Barnett Ave. Superstore in San Diego (w/11 Pics)

Doc here, a man who some say gets further with a kind word and a gun, than with just a kind word, with a Visit Announcement for the Barnett Ave. Superstore in San Diego for this Friday.

First time contributor BBWLatina81 has sent me the announcement, and it was simple and direct: "Looking to fuck and suck as many guys as possible in 30 minutes."

Also included in the brief statement were 11 pics that give you a good idea of who she is and what she likes...

Here are BBWLatina81's Gallery of Pics
(Click to ENLARGE Thumbnails)
































I will also say that I will include my usual Visit Announcement Disclaimer (also posted on the right hand sidebar at all times), as follows:

The Journal of Adult Theaters does not guaranty a specific visit to any adult venue. The Good Doctor is only as good as the information provided prior to publication. Travel to the destination of a Visit Announcement at your own risk.

In my experience, you will probably experience a 30% chance of a no-show, so keep that in mind before gassing up and traveling to an adult venue.

There you have it kids... I do not have a time for her visit as of yet (I have asked). As soon as I get it, I will update the announcement.

Thanks,
Doc