Sunday, May 11, 2014

Flash Report! Sati at Fantasyland 1 in Tampa (w/PIC)

Doc here, a man who some say ran the Magic Teacup ride at Disney in the early 80's, with a Flash Report from the always insatiable Sati.

Sati just moved into the Tampa area, and getting to know the local attractions. And by local attractions, I mean the area's adult theaters.

Enjoy Sati's first impressions of Fantasyland 1 in Tampa.

Hi Doc,

I finally made it to Fantasyland 1 in Tampa.  Wow, what a place!  I had no idea it was that huge!  I plan on writing up a full review, but I want to actually go a few more times to enjoy each area before I write about it.  

I didn't actually play in the theater when I was there because some idiot was screaming through the theater at everyone making everyone feel uncomfortable.  But I did go in one of the locking rooms and played with a guy through the glory hole...then he came around into my room and fucked me on a couch!  

Later that night I was going around the booths and went to the last room with the bench and sucked two more guys through the glory hole and fucked 3 more.  It was awesome!

Sati from http://satislut.blogspot.com

Sati Opts for the Dark Meat at this Meal
Tampa, FL