Monday, May 12, 2014

UPDATED TUESDAY 5/13 AT 8AM! Visit Announcement! The Good Doctor @ Berlin News Agency on Tuesday Evening 5/13/14 @ 7pm!

UPDATED 5/13 AT 8AM: The travel gods were not kind to The Good Doctor on Monday, and I couldn't get into Philly early enough Monday to make my appearance at BNA. My apologies if you ventured out last night.

Tonight is a different story... I will be at BNA this evening at 7:30 ET. I will be there to answer questions, offer advice, and do hand shadows if requested. 

I look forward to seeing you tonight, Tuesday May 13th at 7:30pm. 

Thanks,
Doc

***


Doc here, a man who some say can only go so long before taking down a Philly cheesesteak, with a Visit Announcement.

The Good Doctor will be visiting his good friends at the awesome Berlin News Agency in Berlin, NJ this evening, Tuesday May 13th, at around 7:30 pm ET. 

It will be good to visit with the entire BNA Team (Brenda, Paul, Bill, Frank, Ed, et al...) again after my great visit three weeks ago (House Call Report HERE).

Please feel free to stop by, introduce yourselves, and hit me with any questions you might have about this thing of ours. With enough prodding, I might be persuaded to give out a few mustache rides to a lovely lady or three. You know why?

Because I am a giver.

Make sure you follow me on Twitter for updates and pics on my journey to the Berlin News Agency, and later in the week, the lead up to the Mardi Gras Event at Hartford, CT's mighty Art Cinema.  I am at @LizardoJournal on Twitter or you can click on the link HERE).

See you this evening.

Thanks,
Doc