Thursday, June 5, 2014

Flash Report! Brent from Portland Meets The Memphis Mafia at The Oregon and Paris Adult Theaters on 6/3/14

Doc here, a man who some say bought in on the IPO of Voodoo Donuts back in '03, and now can retire any damn time he wishes, with an outstanding Flash Report from my good friend and poet laureate of this thing of ours, Brent from Portland.

As the gold standard of adult theater reporters, Brent stands alone in his observations of both the human condition and the adult theater scene. And Elvis.

Here he is, in the white jumpsuit and karate moves, Brent from Portland on Tuesday night at The Rose City's two adult theaters.

***

Doctor,

I was at The Oregon Theater in Portland Oregon Tuesday night because Jessica had been so kind to post that there was a couple there. The couple was in the front row of the couples section. She was fanning herself with a magazine while her boyfriend played with her. It was hot sun, cold lemonade, front porch,  sex viewed from a distance.

The Oregon Theater
Portland, OR
 I went out to the lobby, chatted with J for awhile and then headed back downtown to The Paris Theater. There was one couple in the Oasis and hardly any guys there. The girl of the couple was a blond with glasses. She was by the rail giving the only other guy there a blow job. I walked up and started rubbing my hands over her ass .

The first guy came which made her happy and all of  a sudden I had my cock out and she was sucking me with that hot wet mouth of hers. I reached back and she guided my hand inside her pussy. I fingered her and she started coming, jamming my hand against the rail with the sheer force of her contractions. She raised up for a moment and I kissed her hard on her mouth. I asked her if I could come in to The Oasis and fuck her and she politely said no. She continued to suck me and I continued to finger blast her warm wet wonka.

Miracle of miracles I was just about  to come in her mouth when my damn phone went off and I had to go out to the lobby to deal with it. But, it was great while it lasted. I just hope a few more guys showed up and gave her what she craved, ropes of sticky jizz down her throat and expert fingers and cocks to pleasure her molten fuck hole.

By the way this Saturday is First Saturday at The Oregon Theater where the orgy is a mind and gender bender experience enjoyed by one and all. Afterwards, come to The Paris and continue the orgy until the cocks begin to crow!

You can find out more about “this thing of ours” aka adult theater sex by checking out Dr. Emilio Lizardo’s Journal Of Adult Theaters. Thank you. Thank you very much. Cadillac’s and Fried Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches for everybody! 

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to my good friend Brent for another top-shelf K-Tel, Top Ten Report.  Kudos, sir.

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter