Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Flash Report! Brent in Portland Reports on Pre-4th of July Festivities @ The Paris & Oregon Theaters

Doc here, a man who some say once drove one of those go-carts for the Shriners at the 1987 Rose Festival Parade, with the latest Flash Report from my good friend Brent in Portland.

Stationed in his captains chair on the bridge of the USS Paris Theater, Brent witnessed the holiday weekend get off to a promising start at this venerable adult theater.

Here we go...

***

Doctor Lizardo,

Here we are at the beginning of a long 4th of July Holiday weekend, a three day celebration of freedom and independence. The Waterfront Blues Festival is in Portland, fireworks displays are dazzling all over the city, and an influx of spirited and horny people are in town in pursuit of happiness and cheap thrills. This is where our two venerable adult establishments , The Paris and The Oregon Theaters come into play.

The Paris Theater
Portland, OR
What better places are there for men, women, couples or even large tour groups to enjoy themselves? The Oregon Theater is having its monthly First Saturday Gurls Night Out, that's always an exciting event for open-minded, upright citizens. The Paris is open until morning on both Friday and Saturday. You can keep the fireworks in your pants popping long after the last rocket has fallen into the Willamette River at this fantastic Portland adult theater.

As a matter of fact Risquequeen has already been to The Paris on Thursday. I'm sorry I missed her visit. I hope she had a good time. I arrived around 11 pm in pursuit of the 4 orange flags that had been posted (i.e. 4 single women) at The Paris. When I arrived there were a few women and men milling about in the lobby so I figured I missed the action but when I went into the theater I saw one couple sitting in the main section outside the couples area with about 6 guys sitting attentively nearby.

She was a spunky, good looking blond MILF, the kind of an athletic girl next door cheerleader type, always smiling. She gave off a Sally Field, Gidget, Debby Reynolds vibe. A guy told me she had already fucked a bunch of guys and was taking a break. Sure enough they went back into the couples section and he placed her on the bench so guys could reach in and play with her. After he fucked her for a while, they started inviting guys in, one, sometimes two at a time to fuck her. She sucked and fucked anybody and everybody and her pussy was wet from all the pleasure she was getting. When she didn't have a dick in her (all of them wrapped, by the way) she was getting off from some stranger's finger blasts. It was a great theater sex scene at the end of a very nice Thursday at The Paris.

I just wish I had been there for the earlier action.

***

Doc here again... Many thank to Brent (the poet laureate of this thing of ours) for another terrific Flash Report.  Like James Bond, nobody does it better...

I am looking forward to my trip to Portland in 9 days, and it will be a busy one as I am putting together my itinerary as we speak.  All I know if that I better start taking all my vitamins and saying all my prayers (brother), all the while tearing my yellow tank top off.

Thanks,
Doc