Saturday, August 9, 2014

Couple's Flash Report! Kurvy Kimmie Out on the Trail and at an Adult Theater

Doc here, a man who some say loves it when old friends from this thing of ours finally submit a report to The Journal.
 
I have known the lovely Kurvy Kimmie and her terrific hubby for at least three years, if not longer.  Introduced to me by my good friend Moaning Lisa at 15th Ave Theater in Chicago, Kurvy Kimmie and her hubby are not only very nice, they are a lot of fun!  KK is also a VERY BAD GIRL in the theater... 
 
Case in point is this awesome first report they have submitted to The Good Doctor.  The ventured to their hometown adult theater and have submitted a quality report very worthy of your attention.
 
Here we go with Kurvy Kimmie on the Trail...

***
 
Hello and kisses to the Good Doctor!
 
It has been a while since we last seen you at the first 15th Ave. party at the end of last summer.  On 7/23/14 we went to our local and very popular adult theater here in the Midwest.  

When we paid and got inside the theater, there were a seven or eight guys watching the movie.  We went to the big couples section. Hubby took off my panties and started to play with my pierced nipples.  All the guys crowded around us.

At first only one guy wanted to eat my pussy as I sucked hubby. After a good licking he pounded my pussy with his big cock. We invited everyone to play with me. The other guys in the theater only wanted to watch to my dismay! So we went to the arcade booths but no one was there. So hubby fucked my wet pussy hard.

The other guys left and a couple of new guys walked into the theater, so we followed them. They fucked me good and then left. We were about to leave then a different guy said he wanted to play in the theater.  So we went to the theater and he fucked me really good. He came three times without stopping!  When he pulled out a river of cum flowed out of my pussy and down my leg. Hubby then fucked my super wet cum filled pussy.

When Hubby finished I went to clean up my leg. A new guy was watching and asked hubby if I still wanted to play. I was getting ready to leave but hubby talked me into staying. I am glad he talked me into staying, because this guy's cock was longer then 12 inches. He fucked me hard with big strokes making me cum all over his cock. After about 15 min. I felt a warm gush in my pussy once again cum was running down my leg. I again started sucking hubby's big cock before we left (with my big ass up in the air), when all of a sudden I felt a hard cock slid into my wet pussy.  The new guy finished and left.

We decided we wanted to leave to so hubby hurried up and fucked me hard. What started as disappointing night turned out to be quite fun. I got my pussy filled full of cum by seven men including hubby.  

Kurvy Kimmie Out on the Trail

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Kurvy Kimmie for her debut here at The Journal.  Very nice job Kimmie!  Please keep the reports coming, and we hope to see you and hubby at 15th Ave very soon to star in some new reports of our own!

Thanks,
Doc