Monday, September 15, 2014

UPDATED 9/17 AT 6AM: VISIT CANCELLED! Laney from Texas at CTs Adult Theater in Gary, IN on Wed. 9/24 at Noon

UPDATED 9/17 AT 6AM: VISIT CANCELLED  Doc here... Received a note from Laney late yesterday stating that she has to cancel the visit to CTs Adult Theater in Gary next week.

I am note sure if this will be rescheduled. If it is, I will post when.

As you were...

Thanks,
Doc

***

Doc here with an upcoming Visit Announcement from a long time friend of The Journal and frequent contributor, Laney from Texas.

Laney sent me the following note and asked if I could rally the choirboys from Company CTs (Adult Theater in Gary) for one last gang bang for this lovely lady.

Here is the message she sent to The Good Doctor:

Hey Doc, This is Laney needing your help for one last time please... I will be going to CT's  on Sept. 24th at noon 12 till ?

I would like to place an ad on your blog to let as many guys know that I will be there to fuck and suck.... I am looking forward to having my last trip be the biggest ever...So if you would please let everyone know that Sept 24th is the day to be at CT's...

It would be awesome if I could meet you for my last trip to CT"s..... Thank you so much for your help....Laney

Laney, it would be my pleasure to help you make this trip the biggest and best yet!

Guys in Chicagoland... You know the drill. There is no more hardcore place in this thing of ours than CT's Adult Theater. Do yourself a favor and see Laney from Texas on Wednesday September 24th and 12 noon. She is a very bad girl, and you will have a blast as you give her a blast.

Here are a few pics of Laney in action from a few past CT's Adult Theater trips (click on the thumbnails to ENLARGE):





















***

Doc here again... Let's give Laney a great time at CTs Adult Theater in Gary, IN on Wednesday September 24th at Noon.

Doctor's orders!

Thanks,
Doc