Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Flash Report! The Innocent Novice Meets JP's Slut Toy on 7/9/14 @ 15th Ave Adult Theater in Chicago w/PICS

Doc here, a man who some say is preparing himself for this year's Chicago Marathon (of chicken wing eating), with a great first time report from The Innocent Novice.

What a way to break into his first report! TIN visited on a night when my good friends JP and JP's Slut Toy hit 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago. He saw my advance notice Tweet about their visit, and like a good soldier got there in time and had a GREAT evening.

But don't my word for it... Take The Innocent Novice's.

Here we go!

***


Doc,
 
By sure dumb luck I just happened to check the good doctors twitter account yesterday afternoon (7/8/14) to find that JP and his Fitlilslut would be making an appearance at 15th Ave that night. My job does not always allow me the time to play at night, but I quickly felt a twinge in my cock knowing that I had an evening free to explore at 15th Ave.

The Real JP's Slut Toy
I arrived at 15th around at the appointed hour, as Doc's twitter account had informed me that JP and his Fitlilslut would be arriving. I decided to go in and grab an open locker. Shortly after, I saw Fitlilslut's tweet about getting ready for 15th ave. If you haven't seen it check out doc's twitter account to see it. All I have to say is Fitlilslut is a 13 out of 10. The kind of woman that gives you an instant hard on! She was looking extremely sexy!

JP and his Fitlilslut made there way to the room behind the screen, where about a dozen men followed close behind. JP laid out succinct and clear ground rules. All guys stay 4-6 ft away and absolutely no touching even if she touches you. This seemed pretty clear to me. But I tell you Doc, some guys at 15th have yet to catch a clue. JP had to reprimand several guys throughout the night for not following the clearly laid out rules, even calling one guy Darth Vader for getting to close with a creepy grin on his face! Seriously guys, would it kill you to take a shower and do some grooming before you come to 15th?!?! Lol

Side note: JP and his Fitlilslut handled the whole night with class, choosing to laugh off the ignorant dudes instead of getting ticked off and upset. I probably would have done the latter if I were them. Their smiles and humor throughout the night made it even more fun to watch.

JP allowed the Fitlilslut to walk around the room and get a feel, literally, of all the cocks she had to work with that night. I loved how hot it was when she smiled and was willing to make some eye contact with you while she felt you up. This on top of her quote words can't describe quote incredible sexy body! After JP brought his little slut to a squirting orgasm one time (soaking the white sheet on the table), JP told her she could pick two cocks to rub off.

JP's Slut Toy
Blogging away...

Having already felt us all earlier, she seductively looked at us in the penis gallery. Our eyes met and she pointed to yours truly and the guy next to me. I could not believe my luck. She asked me if I liked it at the base or head of my cock. I prefer the head but told her the base so I would last longer. Shh! Don't tell! 

She began stroking furiously with a smile on her gorgeous face that seemed to suggest she was enjoying this as much as I was. After 30, seconds or so, JP told her she had 30 seconds to get us off. I obliged after another 20 or so seconds and (following the rules: do not cum on her) shot my load away from this heavenly body standing in front of me! 

The night continued for several more hours of spanking, multiple orgasms, hand jobs, and monumental squirts by Fitlilslut! What an incredibly hot night! She must have gotten off and squirted at least 10 times throughout the night. My hats off to you miss Fitlilslut. All I can say is WOW!

Another hit couple were there to watch all the action. She was a more full figured woman with beautifully accentuated curves in all the right places if you know what I mean! ;) She was tall and gorgeous with spectacular breasts! He was, well, who really cares! Lol! They mostly stayed off to the side making out, which was very hot! She did quickly pull out those gorgeous melons and let us all see them while they made out. I could tell she was getting really turned on by watching JP and his slut toy. 


I had my fingers crossed that they would play and allow some of us to join in. They spent some time in the theatre. She seemed to enjoy letting her luscious breasts dangle on his face while she dry humped his package (like an incredibly hot lap dance). Eventually they walked back to the spa and into a restroom together. I assumed to have some private time together. 

Before they came out I overheard her saying that "it's for the experience of it" or something like that! Definitely perked my interest as I was very attracted to her sexy body and beautiful smile! I hoped to at least get a hand on those soft beautiful tits. They walked back into the theatre and found a spot in the couples section. She assumed a spread eagle position and he finger fucked her to multiple and by multiple I mean at least 6 squirting orgasms. It was almost overwhelmingly hot and sexy. We all literally applauded when they were done! It was awesome! 

My hats off to both JP, his Fitlilslut and the other couple. They made this night at 15th Ave one for my record books. The two ladies without a question are two of the sexiest women I have ever seen at the theatre. Hopefully, the woman of the other couple will let us join in next time! I would love to grab a gentle handful of those incredible breasts!

That's all for now. Until next time, this is Innocent Novice signing off!


***

Doc here again... Excellent job by first time contributor The Innocent Novice on this great evening with JP and JP's Slut Toy. Keep up the fine work, sir! (with your next report, you will get your own custom logo).

Folks, if you get a chance to encounter JP & JP's Slut Toy, don't miss it. It will be an evening you won't soon forget.

Trust me...I'm a Doctor.

Thanks,
Doc