Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Flash Report! Tmpdvl at Fantasyland 1 in Tampa, FL on 11/23/14

Doc here, a man who some say has never slept with a fish, with a brand new Flash Report from 2nd time contributor Tmpdvl

Tmpdvl visited Fantasyland 1 in Tampa, FL on 11/23/14, and has filed this report to the news desk. 

Take it away, sir!

***

Dr.,

I wrote about a great time at Fantasyland 2 earlier this year. Tonight was a pleasant surprise at Fantasyland 1 in Tampa. 


Fantasyland 1
Tampa, FL
The theater side was full of couples tonight rather spontaneously. I sat next to a Latin couple with an incredible blonde. Skin tight pink dress. After a few minutes she started to blow her husband. The usual crowd encircled them, but I respectfully just sat next to them and jerked off. They seemed to want their space. 

Dr., This girl was a good girl! Deep throated the husband in theater. Took off tight pink dress to reveal lacey pink lingerie. After 10 minutes of hard DT-ing husband, they went to a booth. I guess by respecting them I was invited to join. What fun! 


Wife got totally nude and she was a 10/ 10. She started blowing me and her husband. She was very vocal with the deep throating. Husband then started pounding her while she blew me. This wife was probably model/ stripper material. It took everything I had to hold out. And when it was time, I told them and he said to do it in her face while he fucked her. I just about did it immediately. 

Afterwards they said they would be there again next week.. She said to save the cum for her. It's great to meet nice people like this who enjoy sharing the hobby. 

Thank you for this blog so that I may share with you and others.

Tmpdvl

***

Doc here again... Thank you Tmpdvl for another great report and giving it your all on the front lines of duty!  Keep the hits coming sir!

Thanks,
Doc