Saturday, November 29, 2014

International Couple's Flash Report! The Mysterious Maya in Argentina! (w/PICS!)

Doc here with a fantastic International Couple's Flash Report from my good friend, The Mysterious Maya.

In this report, she and her hubby are in Argentina, and things are getting very hot and steamy. 

Take it away, Maya!

***

Hi Doc

See you are keeping busy busy! The blog has evolved quite some during the recent past!!

We have been back in Argentina and went to a new GB place called Zulmaevents which was really nothing to write home about. The place was not conducive to any fun and had to walk away after a while.
So it was back to CLASS in the city of Buenos Aires the next day where on Thursdays they have a nooner GB session from 12 to 4 pm only. We prefer this as over there the traditional times are somewhere between midnight and 1 am and last for 2-3 hours. 

The Real Maya
It was definitely different from last year when I was the only girl and had to sacrifice for all the gentlemen at the place several times. There where several girls, a few very nice looking too there, and a few guys, so first impressions where not quite the best.

Boy was I wrong!!!! We decided to go upstairs, me wearing high heels and a micro mini and showing off so that whoever cared to look up could see me wearing no panties. In one of the rooms there was a girl and a couple of guys doing some hanky panky. We watched for a minute or so and then went into a nearby room where I stood in front of hubby, who was sitting on a couch and bent down to suck him thereby exposing my cuntie in all its glory.

I do not know where they all came from, it took very little to have several guys watching and when hubby asked if anybody wanted to mount me from behind while standing, I had the first one slide into me giving my that delicious sense of power/submission and pride/pleasure.

The Real Maya
And they kept on cumming in the most biblical sense. Every time I looked there where more, and although 2 nice girls joined us there was enough to spread the joy around.  For a grand total of 90 minutes I was put to good use spreading pleasure.

Sucked a few, even gave a couple happy endings with my mouth (an no condoms) but curiously enough most where keen on breeding me, and it was a thing of beauty.

The Real Maya
Sat on one gentleman at his request, but the rest was a combo of doggy style and plain old missionary ridings and most guys touched a lot, grabbed my titties, kissed me, and moaned terms of endearment praising my tight cunt and so on. Such a heavenly feeling when they cum deep inside me.

I know its recurrent in my reports, but one of my overwhelming feelings is one of the utmost pride when they show and offer their cocks and totally molest me. I am a desperate whore, lol.

Went and performed three times, and at least once I passed the 20 cumloads. WOW

Once more allow me to ask your readers to contact me at swgirl1978@yahoo.com  . Love it when they drop in and chat. Get a kick when they ask how I got started as a very young girl, my adventures, and want to see pics and videos. Some have offered tributes and then sent me back videos of their cum all over me. Thrilling!!!!

Love you Doc!!!!

Maya 

***

Doc here again... Many, many thanks to the awesome Mysterious Maya for another hot and naughty report from abroad!  Do me favor folks... Drop Maya an e-mail and let her know how much you enjoy her reports here on The Journal!  She loves the feedback!

Just tell her Doc sent you!

Thanks,
Doc