Friday, November 21, 2014

The Good Doctor's Pic of the Day! A Peak Inside The Berlin News Agency!

Doc here, a man who some say celebrates Thanksgiving EVERY Thursday by wearing large shoes with giant buckles on them, with The Good Doctor's Pic of the Day.

Last week The Good Doctor spent many hours with my good friends at The Berlin News Agency. During my visits there, I shot some new interior and exterior photos of BNA for use in a special project we are working on together. 

I thought that you, the good readers of The Journal, would like a peak at one of the new photos.  With the worldwide audience The Journal now enjoys, many of you have never been to BNA, or are even on the same continent as The Berlin News Agency.

So let me pull back the curtains, and give you a peak inside the main theater at the awesome Berlin News Agency.


Thanks,
Doc