Sunday, December 28, 2014

Breaking News! Cinema Blue in Birmingham, AL Officially Closed for Good.

Doc here... Well it seems that the closing of Cinema Blue in Birmingham, AL, originally scheduled to close at the first of the year, was accelerated and it is now a thing of the past.

I received a note from my good friends Mark & Christine late Saturday night with the news of Cinema Blue's closing. 

Here is their note to the Good Doctor:


Hi Doc,

I just learned that Cinema Blue was suddenly closed earlier than expected. I understand that the owner came in Friday night, told everyone to leave and locked the doors for good.


Last Sunday Christine and I were told by the owner that he planned to operate until Dec 31.
It is history now.
Best regards and Happy New Year.

Mark & Christine

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Mark & Christine for keeping us in the loop on this developing situation!

Cinema Blue... We hardly knew ye. 

Doc