Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Flash Report! Slimer at the Berlin News Agency in NJ on 11/28/14

Doc here with an excellent first time report from new contributor Slimer. 

It seems Slimer visited my friends at The Berlin News Agency in NJ, and has filed this Flash Report into the news desk here at The Journal (near the small women's liberal arts college).

So without further delay, here is Slimer and his report from BNA...

***

Hello Doc,

On 11/28, on my way back from my ancestral home, I made my first visit to Berlin News Agency.  After I surveyed the cinema area I discovered there was already one couple in one of the lounge-style viewing areas getting warmed up.  He was giving her a good pounding from behind while she was bent over the convenient padded table, voicing her appreciation while a small crowd formed.  Everyone was very respectful and gave them plenty of room as they waited for the couple to invite them over.  I enjoyed the show for a while, but I didn't get 'the nod' from the gentleman so I moved on. 

The Berlin News Agency
Another couple had already gotten started in the next room. He was keeping an eye on things and handling crowd control. She was enthusiastically blowing one lucky guy while another fucked her from behind.  After the two men finished up I presented my equipment for inspection and she invited me over.  I had the privilege of receiving her oral attentions and then she offered to fuck me.  

At her request I quickly suited up and sat down on the comfortable diner-style padded bench.  As she lowered herself down onto me I grabbed her deliciously curvy ass and was rewarded with an encouraging moan.  After several minutes of enthusiastic humping (and a few awkward attempts on my part to change positions without removing my pants) she asked me if I wanted to finish on her lovely tits and I obligingly frosted her cupcakes.  

I stuck around for a while longer to watch, and again everyone was very respectful and only approached or touched her after being invited or asking politely.  Her handler only had to ask once for the spectators to give her a little more room, and no one overstepped their bounds.  

As the night wore on, two more couples came in but they mostly watched or kept to themselves.  I walked around a bit, played a game or two of Mrs. Pac Man on one of the arcade consoles in the cinema area, took a tour of the video booths across the hall, and just as I was preparing to leave the stunning Jenna Jaymes and her husband walked in.  

Main Cinema @ BNA
I followed them back to the cinema area, where her husband invited everyone to enjoy Jenna's mouth and pussy. She was quickly surrounded by a cock buffet, and enthusiastically sampled a little bit of everything.  

I was fortunate enough to enjoy her moaning mouth on my cock while a couple of other gentlemen were switching off at the other end.  Unfortunately they had to leave fairly quickly as they were visiting relatives for Thanksgiving who were waiting for them to return from their "Black Friday shopping spree".  Mr. Jaymes expressed his regrets that they hadn't come by earlier, and assured us that they would be back soon.  

After that, a couple of guys who were enjoying Jenna's show invited me to finish up with them, but that is perhaps a story for a different blog....

An hour later I was cruising up the Parkway, listening to Springsteen on that radio, eating a sub sandwich and wondering why I ever left New Jersey.

Keep up the good work Doc,
Slimer

***

Doc here again... Many thanks goes out to Slimer and his terrific first report!  Kudos sir! That's how you do it folks... Great detail, solid insight, and Slimer let us see the event through his eyes. Well done!  

Keep the reports coming sir...

Thanks,
Doc