Saturday, January 10, 2015

Couple's Flash Report! Hawaiian Eyeful at The Paris Theatre on Saturday 12/27/14 (w/PICS)

Doc here, a man who some say loves to take pictures of pretty girls, with a dynamite Couple's Flash Report from my good friend, the amazing Hawaiian Eyeful.

On 12/27, Hawaiian Eyeful and Mr. Eyeful ventured to the Paris Theatre in downtown Portland for some R&R. And by R&R, I mean shenanigans and monkey business.

Accompanying this report are pics from a very recent MFM encounter with Hawaiian Eyeful being the guest of honor inside a luxury hotel suite. (Please click on the thumbnails to ENLARGE)

So without further ado, please welcome back the gorgeous Hawaiian Eyeful and her end of the year visit to the Paris Theatre in downtown Portland, starring a cast of over a dozen choirboys.

Pop open that Fresca (Hi Gemini!) & enjoy!

***



The Last Saturday of 2014

Where should one end up on the last Saturday in 2014?  With that thought in mind and after finishing a delicious meal downtown, I told my husband let’s head to the Paris Theatre to check out the action. After all, reading many reports and with notifications that Wanton Siren was to be at the Paris, we were hoping we’d get the chance to meet her. 

Dressed in my high heeled black boots and zip up bodice with a multi-color skirt, we checked in with Ray and told him to fly the “Hawaiian Eyeful” flag.  Proceeding into the Oasis, we got comfortable. I took note that the crowd was not as overwhelming and many were watching a woman up front getting fucked. It was nice being on the other side and being able to get a different view of things.  Even though we did not go with the intention of playing, hubby decided it was time to let the girls out.  As he unzipped my dress down a bit further, he adjusted my bodice so my girls could breathe more freely.  

As he began to suck my boobs, I leaned back and began fingering my clit.   It was at that time that I began to notice the attention of the guys was now facing back towards me and a crowd began to form at the rail.  Hubby then stood and was slowly removing his belt and pants so I could get his now rock hard cock in my mouth. I re-adjusted myself so I could enjoy his cock.
  
The Real Hawaiian Eyeful
& Friend
After a few minutes of enjoyment, I then went over to the rail and let the boys enjoy my girls.  Some began to suck my tits, while others were gliding their fingers to my most intimate parts.   Mr. H could sense my readiness and requested that I go doggie style.  Still leaned over so the men could enjoy my other assets, my husband began fucking me from behind.   My pleasure escalated as one lucky guy was able to stroke my clit in sync with the hard cock pounding my pussy. With each pounding, I could feel my juices dripping down my leg into my boot.  Such bliss!
  
After our short round of ecstasy, we got dressed and decided to watch the action taking place near the arena table. We sat down on the couch in front of the stage and in a few shorts minutes, the Mechanic was sitting beside me, slowly stroking his cock.   As my husband and I were taking in the scene before us, I began to feel a hand caressing my leg, up and down.  Ahh,  I thought, someone was attempting to arouse me.  I then glanced over and noticed the Mechanic had now covered his cock, I  imagine hoping for some action.   Not wanting to deny him or myself the pleasure, I leaned over and began sucking his cock.  
Hawaiian Eyeful with
Mr. Eyeful & Friend

Another man parted my legs and buried his face in my pussy, not stopping until I had a massive orgasm and had squirted all over his face. As my head continued to bob up and down on the Mechanic’s cock,  I could hear almost instantaneously the ripping of many condom wrappers. Not, wanting to disappoint, I knew I would need a sheet for the arena table.  During Ray’s timing of making the rounds to check on the behavior of the guys, we asked him for a sheet.   Before the sheet could even hit my hands, it was one on the arena table.  At that same time, many hands were offering to help me up onto the table.  With my juices dripping from my pussy, I was so ready to be fucked.  

However, this night was a bit different than most. I was positioned in a missionary style at the end of the bed so the men could line up and fuck me while standing.  While it seemed a bit more challenging to pleasure 4 guys at once, I found a way that it could be done.  Keeping in trend, I had one cock in my mouth, one in my pussy and at times one in each hand.   I fucked and sucked everyone I could for an hour and a half.  I was in heaven.  

I am not one to take compliments well, but I was quite surprised how many I received that night. Thank you to Brent and Dr. Lizardo for making my name known.  Towards the end of my night, and while taking a rest after round 2, one fan said he considered running a red light so not to miss me.  He was at least 45 minutes away when he heard I was at the Paris.  I told him I’d hate for him to get a ticket on my account.   I’m not so sure he could talk his way out of a ticket if he said he was on his way to the Paris Theater.   

Here’s for the one particular fan who stopped me as we departed and wanted me to quote him word for word, “Please let the others know, that you have the sweetest cum ever”.  Thank you for those kind words.  

While chatting with the guys in the lobby, I realized that Ray had just posted the Nasty Librarian flag.  Wanting to meet another legend, we made our way back into the theater and found her and her companion taking in the scene. Ms. Librarian it was a pleasure to meet another legend!

Walking out of the Paris altogether and I was famished and needing to replenish myself with some substance, we invited  Brent to join us for a snack. While visiting, we realized my last visit was when the Doc was here.  As always it’s nice to enjoy visiting with good friends.

For those of you who don’t know me well, I don’t advertise in advance of my arrival.  However, when I know without a doubt, I will be going, I would be more than happy to give you a heads up.  (No pun intended  )   You may reach me at hawaiianeyeful@gmail.com and provide me with your phone number for a text message and or email address.

To the guys that made their way to the Paris but didn’t get the opportunity to partake, I shall return.   Thank you, men at the Paris for being respective and courteous.   And as always, until my next visit, continue to enjoy this wonderful and pleasurable thing of ours!

The Hawaiian Eyeful

Hawaiian Eyeful Gallery
(Click the thumbnails to ENLARGE)
















***

Doc here again... Many, many thanks to Hawaiian Eyeful & Mr. Eyeful for a fantastic report, and hot pics to go along with it. Portland, you are lucky to count among your legendary ladies the amazing Hawaiian Eyeful. 

Thanks,
Doc