Saturday, January 10, 2015

Visit Announcement! TONIGHT (1/10/15) @ 9pm at the Gulf Coast Theater in Biloxi, MS: Mojodaddy & Angel

Doc here with a last minute Visit Announcement for the Gulf Coast Adult Theater in Biloxi, MS for TONIGHT, 1/10/15 @ 9pm.

I just received the notice from Mojodaddy and Angel about their visit tonight, and they included a few pics as well. 

As always, tell them "Doc sent me!" if you are there tonight!

Here we go:

***
Doc,

I am preparing to take my 23 year old submissive to the Blixoi theatre tonight, blindfold her and have her expose her pussy and have her pussy to be used tonight.  I know this is very short notice, but was hoping you could get some word out. Looking for some young studs, prefer larger cock 8 to 10 inches.... she does whatever Daddy asks of her.


Mojodaddy & Angel

Angel's Gallery