Friday, February 20, 2015

Call for Questions! The Good Doctor's Mailbag Returns Next Week!

Doc here, a man who some say has never been comfortable with the word "bulbous", with a call for questions for an old feature that I am bringing back to The Journal.

Yes, the return of The Good Doctor's Mailbag

Increasingly, I get questions from couples and singles alike about the adult theater scene e-mailed to me. 90% of them are great questions, and 10% are in the "if you were an animal, what animal would you be" category. 

So, as a public service to you, the good readers of The Journal, I want to open up my e-mail to your questions about the adult theater scene.  All you have to do is put "Mailbag Question" in the subject line, and send your questions to me at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com .  Also include a pen name or initials for me to credit you for the question. 

I will be waiting for your questions will I line up more interviews for my open physicians assistant position here in The Valley, near the small women's liberal arts college. 

Thanks!

-Doc