Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Flash Report! Bosingwa on Secret's Adult Theater in Oakland, CA on 5/15/15

Doc here, a man who some say can speak to dolphins, but the only words he is willing to teach them are meatballs and revenge, with a terrific Flash Report from regular contributor Bosingwa.

On top of this report, I had the opportunity to meet Bosingwa in person Saturday night at School's Out at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago, and he couldn't have been a nicer guy. I also saw him in hot pursuit Saturday night, so I am looking forward to that report as well!

So, the night before, Mr. B was on the left coast and ventured to Secrets in Oakland, CA for a look-see.

What was discovered?  Let's see...

***
First time theater visits are always dicey, you're never sure what you're going to get. I was in Oakland, CA Friday night (15 May 15) and decided a trip to Secrets was in order.

Secrets
Oakland, CA
Oakland has begun the process of revitalizing their downtown, and it's really turning out nice. The walk to Secrets was actually pretty nice, it's located back away from the street down a small sidewalk. It's your typical adult video store, but it does have an adult theater.

I paid the $10 cover charge and went in. The theater is pretty big, about twice the size of the 15th Ave Theater in Chicago. The seats are actual theater seats, just old and worn with age. The screen is plenty big, the clarity of the picture was average.

The clientele for a Friday night though wasn't. It was sparse, a couple of homeless guys and a CD. The CD was working over a couple of guys, not my thing.

I didn't have anywhere to be so I watched the movie and elected to see if anything materialized. No couples showed and I left a little disappointed.

All in all, pretty dry. But, on the bright side, I'll be in Chicago for the School's Out Party. 

Hope to see some of you here.

Bosingwa

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Bosingwa for a great report on Secrets...I have been begging for a report from Secrets that talks about the scale of the theater, and now we have one (120+ seats).   Well done sir, and I look forward to your Chicago report!

Thanks,
Doc