Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Couple's Field Report! Gemini Hits Secrets in Des Moines, WA



Doc here, a man who some say can fling a salmon at the fish market like nobody's business, With a terrific Field Report from my good friend, the incredible Gemini.  

In a reconnaissance mission executed by Seal Team Gemini, this team of adult theater commandos (Gemini, Jordan, and Brent) ventured north from Portland to just outside of Seattle, to Secrets

The word of mouth has been strong about Secrets, and this report from STG does a great job of painting the picture of what Secrets is all about.

Take it away, Gemini!

***

Doc,

Sexy, Intelligent and Friendly.  This is how I would describe the owners, Michael and Carly, and their staff at Secrets.  Jordan and I decided that if we could go into a lab and create the perfect adult theater owners, we could not have done as well as the couple who met us at Secrets.  Their warmth and hospitality was beyond expectation.

It was very exciting to discover a new venue within driving distance, albeit a hotel reservation is in order with the 2:30am closing time.  So what does it look like?  Well, I would say that if the Paris Theatre and the Velvet Rope Swing Club had a baby, it would be Secrets.  

The exterior of the building is red, with parking in the back.  The interior has black walls and a retail area in the front. From there you can wander to multiple “theaters” with various padded leather seating (no fabric, icky carpet or plastic chairs here!). I did suggest more trash cans and paper towels, and maybe even available sheets.  However, I can attest to the fact that they have a SUPER CLEAN environment, and a clerk who seemed to be born with a bottle of disinfectant in her hand.  I have never come across a cleaner adult venue of any kind.  Both restrooms are huge and are as clean as a Lysol commercial.

Entrance fees at the time we visited were $10 per day, or $25 for a week.  Couples are free, and are even offered complimentary water/soda.  All rooms are air conditioned and kept a comfortable climate.

Like I said, Michael and Carly are very intelligent and have come up with creative ways to make the rooms and layout interesting and fun.  I was very excited to learn of their expansion plans.  They have some incredible theater seats they are planning to install in a new area once they are re-covered with new leather.  These folks have made the decision to invest plenty of time and money in Secrets to make it a step above anything in the Seattle area.  In fact, from what I saw on my trip, this might be the only place to go when in town.  I know Jordan and I will be back!  

I highly recommend you plan a trip to visit this exciting venue, Secrets should not be kept a secret to anyone in “this thing of ours”! 

~Gemini

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to the smoking hot Gemini, and her team of commandos for the overview of Mike and Carly's adult theater/ABS, Secrets. It sounds like a must see, and the next time I get to the Pacific Northwest, I am there.

With bells on.

Thanks,
Doc