Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Flash Report! The Oral Reporter Hits Talk of the Town Video in Niagara Falls, NY on June 17th & 19th, 2015.


Doc here, an man who some say understands the importance of good produce, with a report from my old stomping grounds in Upsate NY.

Senior Journal scribe The Oral Reporter has ventured back to the Niagara Falls/Buffalo area and visited what was a regular haunt for me back in the day, Talk of the Town Video.  Oh, the stories I can tell about that place...

Without further ado, please welcome back to the main stage here at The Journal, The Oral Reporter.

***

Hi Doc,

Well the old standby, Talk of the Town theater in Niagara Falls, NY has been good to me again. This is your old stomping grounds (ed. note: Why yes...Yes it is.). 

I was there on Wednesday the 17th of June, and that night was a wash out; no couples or single women in the theater. I was hoping for the lady I have called The Librarian to be there. I have described her before in my previous stories about the Talk of the Town theater, I think you might have met her on on of your previous trips (ed. note: I certainly did!). But she and her hubby did not show up.

I was in Toronto the next night and it was a total waste of time, I went to the Swing Shift Theater on Yonge Street. Nothing but a bunch of guys trolling the theaters. Not my cup of tea.
Talk of the Town Video
Niagara Falls, NY

Then on Friday night I was back in Buffalo, so I went back to the Talk of the Town theater in Niagara Falls. As I was entering the ABS portion of the building, a cross dresser walks out, (again not my cup of tea).  I step up to the clerk and ask him if the CD that just walked out was the closest thing to a couple that had been in the theater, he smiled and said no, actually there is a couple in the theater right now.

Perfect timing. He said that she was "led in to the theater on a leash" - now things were looking up! I paid my $10 dollars and went into the theater. In the back there is an area with a 1/2 wall and standing room, or kneeling room, no chairs. There were a group of guys gathered around one area. 

I looked over the wall and could see what appeared to be a woman on her knees with about 10 + guys standing around her. She was blindfolded, and had a collar and leash on. She was giving blow jobs to the guys, as soon as one would cum and back away then another would step up to the plate and get his cock sucked. I noticed that with each new cock as it touched her lips, she would ask "May I suck your cock until you cum in my mouth?" I did not hear anyone say no to that. 

After about 3 more blow jobs to a nice creamy completion, she said her knees were getting sore. The Dom asked her if she wanted to go to one of the theater chairs. She told him that she wanted to be told what to do, and that it was his choice. She continued to suck off one more cock until he shot his load in her mouth, and then the Dom told her she was going to sit in the theater seats. 

So with him leading her, she was on her hands and knees and crawled to the seat he had chosen. I was fortunate that when they got to the seat he had picked out, I was right behind them, and I ended up first in line for her mouth. I put my cock against her lips, she was still blindfolded, the next thing she did was to ask my permission to suck my cock until I came in her mouth or on her face. (I replied yes you may).  

She started sucking my cock and was at times balls deep in her mouth. She had a pony tail in her hair, I grabbed the pony tail and with my hand I pushed her mouth as far as my cock would go into her mouth. she would stay balls deep with my cock in her mouth, until she had to breath again. This went on for several minutes with air breaks in between. Her Dom was holding the leash and taking photos and a video of her with my cock going in and out of her mouth. She went down to my balls and started licking them and sucking on each ball, then back to sucking my cock balls deep in her mouth. Again she went to lick my balls and I started stroking my cock to get a load ready for her. 

While she was sucking and licking my balls, I shot a load of cum on her left cheek and in her mouth. This submissive then sucked me clean and I backed away to pull my pants up and watch the show. 

All total I think she sucked off at least 10 guys before she was led out of the theater by her Dom. When she did leave she finally took off the blindfold but walked out into the ABS portion of the building still covered in cum.

My favorite (Librarian) did not cum in the theater again tonight. The clerk said they were one of the most regular couples coming to the theater, and may be in later. I have always found them in the theater earlier in the week, not a Friday like today was and usually not real late.

So I decided to get over to my hotel by the Buffalo Airport and get some rest. Early flight out on Saturday.

So Doc the Talk of the Town is still a great place to be if you are there at the right time of the week and the right time of day.

This is the Oral Reporter signing out.

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to The Oral Reporter for a trip down memory lane for The Good Doctor, and the hot report with the leashed lady.  Well done, sir.  keep them coming!

Thanks,
-Doc