Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Couple's Flash Report! International Correspondents Hotwife and Squidly Check In with Major Developments and 3 HOT New Pics


Doc here, a man who some say was once deep undercover in Busan, going by the alias of Derek Puma, a ski instructor with shaky credentials.

It has been a long time since we have heard from Hotwife and Squidly.  You see, they lived and worked in South Korea (at least, until recently), and they would report in on their efforts to find a lifestyle scene in South Korea. 

Imagine The Good Doctor's surprise when he received this terrific report and pics this morning. And ladies and gentlemen, this report is all sorts of awesomeness. This report illustrates the value of taking one's time diving deeper into the lifestyle. And in this case, Hotwife and Squidly are now reaping the benefits of this patience. 

And the pics with this report? Brand new, and our first glimpse of the lovely Hotwife.

Here we go...Enjoy!

***

Hey Doc, 

Hotwife and Squidly checking in!  A lot's changed since we last contacted you. As you may remember, we used to be your Far East correspondents, reporting on the swingers' club scene in Korea (no adult theaters there, unfortunately). 

Well, since that time, we've now moved to southern Italy. We haven't found any adult theaters (or other swingers for that matter), but we've heard there are some clubs up north in Rome. We'll eventually make it up there and let you know what we find. 

The Real Hotwife
But, there's been another major development in our Hotwife lifestyle. We were previously what you might refer to as a "soft" Hotwife couple, meaning that while Hotwife played with other guys, she drew the line at having intercourse with anyone other than me.  She was of the mindset that having intercourse with a man who's not her husband constituted cheating and betrayed our marriage vows.  I wasn't really sure why oral sex was okay, but vaginal sex wasn't, but that was how she felt, so I didn't push it.  I've learned that pushing her to do something will have just the opposite effect, and besides, I was just happy that she indulged my Hotwife fetish in any form, because there are many wives out there who won't.

We've been dabbling in the Hotwife scene for a few years now, taking baby steps, slowly learning the ropes, and figuring out what we do and do not like.  Each step along the way has brought a new level of excitement, from the first time I watched her let another man finger her, to the first time I watched her stroke another man's cock, to the first time I watched her give another man head and swallow his cum.  Still, she was adamant that letting another man fuck her was probably going to be a step she never took.  Well, that changed this past Friday night... in a big way!

Like many Hotwife/cuckold couples, we're not a full-swap couple (i.e., I don't play with others) and she's not bi.  Because of this, we normally like to attend parties and events that are more MFM-centric or single guy friendly and avoid the traditional couples-only swinging parties.  It's often difficult to play at those parties, because the other wives don't like to just sit back while their husbands (and I) play with Hotwife.  

But, we were back east visiting family and the only party we could attend while we were there was a couples/single ladies party last Friday night.  In the days leading up to the party, Hotwife had been hinting that she might give me a special treat that night.  I suspected that she meant she'd make out with a girl and potentially let a girl go down on her (she later confirmed that was what she had in mind).  As I stated earlier, she's not really into girls, so this would have been an unprecedented occurrence and one I'd been saying that I'd love to see.

We got to the party and I'd estimate that there were perhaps 10-15 couples in attendance and a few single ladies.  Hotwife looked fantastic in the sexy, form-fitting negligee she purchased for the event.  It was a black see-through mesh material with blue accents and a snap crotch and I noticed that both the ladies and men couldn't take their eyes off of her.  As the night progressed, the party games started, including a swingers version of Musical Chairs, wherein some of the guys sat in chairs in a circle and the ladies rotated around giving them lap dances.  When the music stopped, the guys had to guess who was in their lap.  Hotwife partook in this event and it was fun watching her give the guys lap dances.  There were a couple of guys she found more attractive, so she spent extra time with them and I could see that she would occasionally stroke their hard cocks through their pants.

The Real Hotwife

Following Musical Chairs, we proceeded upstairs where they had several mattresses grouped together for a game of Spin the Bottle.  Eight or nine people sat in a circle and the ladies took turns spinning the bottle. They could then do whatever they wanted with whomever the bottle stopped on for one minute.  Hotwife played while I sat on the sidelines and watched.  She spun a few times, landing on both the other ladies and a couple of men.  During her first few spins, she made out with whomever the bottle landed on, but as the game went on, things escalated as they tend to do, and she sucked one guy's cock for a bit.  

Soon thereafter it become a free-for-all and Hotwife became engaged in a threesome with a couple of the girls.  At one point, she was on her hands and knees kissing one of the girls and Eric, a black guy with dreads, came up behind her and unsnapped the crotch of her outfit.  He then started playing with her pussy and at one point, took out his cock and started sliding a condom on.  The other girls then turned Hotwife on her back and one of them started going down on her while the other kissed her.  Eric then kind of pushed the girl eating Hotwife's pussy to the side and started sliding his cock into her.  When she felt him going in, she looked to see if it was me, then when she realized it wasn't, she said, "whoa, wait a minute" and Eric withdrew.  

At that point, I figured that was as far as she'd let it go, as I knew her feelings on fucking a man other than her husband.  But, I couldn't have been more wrong!  Eric again started sliding his cock into her and this time, she pulled her legs up and let him all the way in.  She looked at me to see if I was okay with it and when she saw I was, she turned back to the task at hand. Eric quickly started fucking her hard and deep and it wasn't long before Hotwife was cumming hard.  

I gotta tell you, watching your wife have a powerful orgasm from another man fucking her, brings on a strong mix of emotions!  At first I felt a tinge of jealousy, then I got even more turned-on than I already was.  It's an odd, yet exciting feeling.  In fact, I'm getting butterflies in my stomach right now thinking and writing about it.  Anyway, back on subject... After Hotwife came, Eric continued fucking her while I knelt next to them stroking my cock.  I was so turned-on, that it wasn't long before I was shooting my load into her mouth and on her face.  Shortly thereafter, Eric gave a final deep thrust and also came, then collapsed on top of her.  My cock was still super hard, so I told Eric to move aside and I started fucking Hotwife myself.   

The Real Hotwife
After I was done, we all composed ourselves and went downstairs to have a drink, where I congratulated Eric for popping my darling wife's Hotwife-cherry.  After we'd relaxed for a bit and chatted with some of the other participants, Hotwife and I went back upstairs to watch some of the others fuck.  

A young mid-20s couple that we'd been talking to earlier started chatting us up and asked if we'd swap with them.  I explained that I don't play with anyone other than Hotwife and the female half of the couple expressed her disappointment as I was the only guy she was interested in at the party (now that's an ego boost for a nearly 50 year-old man!).  She stated that she also liked watching her man with other women and asked if Hotwife would like to be with him while she and I watched.  Hotwife replied that she'd give him a go.  Holy shit, I was about to watch my wife get fucked by the second guy tonight (third if you count me)!

The four of us went back to the room where Hotwife fucked the first time and the young guy put on a condom and climbed on top of her.  As most young guys are wont to do, he started fucking her like a jackrabbit while I watched, played with her breasts, and stroked my cock.  I think he may have been having some performance anxiety issues though as he seemed to keep losing his hard-on.  Recognizing this, Hotwife got on all fours so he could fuck her doggy-style, thinking maybe a change of position would help.  He again started fucking her like the Energizer Bunny on crack and I took the opportunity to slide a finger in her ass.  He started having erection issues again (perhaps the proximity of my hand to his cock freaked him out a bit?), and withdrew from the scene.

By this time it was about 2 am, so we decided to call it a night and head back to our hotel, stopping on the way for some ice cream.  We proceeded to have ice cream in bed while we talked about the night's events and reconnected.  It had been relatively dark in the room when Eric was fucking Hotwife, so I didn't get a good look at his cock, but she stated that it was a true BBC, thick and long and that she hadn't been fucked that deep since her boyfriend in high school (who had a bit of a horse cock himself).  His cock fucking her deeper than she'd been fucked in many years was what had made her cum so hard.  She was a bit disappointed that the young guy wasn't able to maintain his erection and as women often do, she worried that maybe she didn't turn him on enough.  I assured her that definitely wasn't the case as she is an extremely sexy woman and many others, both men and women, had commented throughout the night on just how sexy she was.  I explained that occasionally guys (even the young ones) will suffer from a little performance anxiety.

After we finished our ice cream and talk, we snuggled up for some much needed sleep.  But, I was still so turned on by the evening's events, I woke her up a few hours later and we had sex again and then again the next morning when we awoke.  I haven't cum that many times in such a short period in quite some time... actually, I think it was the first time I watched her give another guy a hand job. :-)

Hotwife stated that she thought she would feel bad afterwards, but that she doesn't, because we've worked our way slowly through our Hotwife relationship and have discussed our feelings and concerns so openly.  Because of this, she's become much more comfortable with it than she was even a few months ago.  

As for me, it's now been about three days since the party and I catch myself frequently daydreaming about it and I even jerked off last night while replaying the scene in my head.  It's definitely going to be my number one spank-bank scene for quite some time!  But, I do have one regret... I regret that I was so mesmerized by watching Hotwife get fucked, that I forgot both times to record it or take pictures.  Damn it!

To wrap this up, I'd like to offer a little advice to those pursuing a Hotwife relationship.  First and foremost, do not push her to do something she's not comfortable with.  Patience is truly a virtue.  If you push her faster than she's ready for, she'll resent you for it and will likely shut down.   Secondly, be sure to constantly communicate about your feelings, concerns, and desires (without being pushy).  She may require a lot of reassurances, so be sure to give them to her.  Hotwife was initially concerned that I wanted to see her with another man as a ploy to be with other women.  Once she became sure that wasn't my intent, she became more comfortable with playing with other men.  

I've attached a few pics of Hotwife I took before we left for the party. You can see her party outfit under her street clothes. 

Regards,

Hotwife and Squidly 

***

Doc here again...Wow. Where to start?

Hotwife and Squidly, an amazing report!  This is the best example of a "hotwife centric" report in recent memory, with not only a recap of the fun, but the philosophy behind that particular scene.  This is a must read!

Keep up the great work, and keep the cards and letters coming in.

Thanks,
Doc