Sunday, September 6, 2015

Smut for a Labor Day Weekend: Working It HARD Edition with 30 Pics!


Doc here, a man who some say forms in a straight line and goes through a tight wind, and maybe is losing his mind, with a special Labor Day Edition of Smut for a Sunday Evening.  My name is Emilio, and I'll be taking your drink orders...

In this "Working It Hard" edition of SFASE, I went through a few hundred images that showcase the work hard/play hard approach demonstrated by many of the legendary ladies of this thing of ours.

Whether it's in an adult theater, a gloryhole booth, dogging in the countryside, or in a boutique hotel, these ladies are working it. 

As always with these images, please click on the thumbnails to ENLARGE the pics.  Trust me, you'll want to.

Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend as I sit back, relax, and enjoy Bloody Mary #4. 

Thanks,
Doc

Smut for a Labor Day Weekend: Working It Hard Edition