Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Live Report! The AP (Ass & Pussy) Reporter at Pulaski ABS in PA on 10/14 at 6PM EST

Doc here, a man who some say is currently face down at his massage therapist's office, but not too busy to post a Live Flash Report from Western PA from new contributor, The AP (Ass & Pussy) Reporter.

The APR is currently at the Pulaski ABS in Pulaski, PA, and is embedded in the trenches with this live report.

What say you, AP reporter?

***

Hey, whats up Doc?

This is your AP Reporter (Ass & Pussy) filing a live report from the Pulaski ABS in PA.

Last night (10/13) I found myself in the area and settled in for a couple of hours of observation. It being a Tuesday evening there was a few gentlemen waiting for something to happen.  Around 8:15 a couple did arive. They stayed in the store and bought something to take home and left. That was all to report for last night.

I returned back today (10/14) around 6pm in hopes for a little more action. When I arrived the parking lot was pretty full. I paid my fee to the theater and went back in. When I arrived inside I found about 10 guys scattered around the theater waiting for something to happen.

I will say this, that this place is set up to have fun. It has about 12 couches set up for you and your lady to get comfortable. It reminds me of Fantasyland in Tampa but only on a much smaller scale. I have not had any visual yet of a lady inside the theater.

I will add to this report if anything does happen..... 

Until my next report keep stroking and hoping.

The AP Reporter

***

Doc here again... It's been a long time since I have had a live report, so this is exciting!  if The AP Reporter has an update, I will add it to this report.

God's Speed, AP reporter!

Thanks,
Doc