Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Good Doctor's Pic(s) of the Day: The Amazing Kitten in 3 Great Pics!

Doc here, a man who some say is called El Gran Barba by the Mexican government (in court documents), with a very special Good Doctor's Pics of the Day.  My name is Emilio, and I will be taking your drink orders.

I select the images from my vast archive of real, submitted pics to The Journal of Adult Theaters, or in some cases images I have shot myself.  

That is the case in these images I am presenting to you, the good readers of The Journal.  

This set of three pics is from a little get together The Good Doctor arranged for my good friend, Kitten, earlier this year. My group of extraordinary gentlemen, The Black Sox, both entertained and were entertained by the lovely Kitten during an afternoon in Chicago. And thankfully, The Good Doctor was on hand to capture these cumshots moments. 

Please welcome back to The Journal, the lovely Kitten!

Thanks,
Doc

(Please remember to click the thumbnails to ENLARGE the pics. They are HI-RES!)