Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Flash Report! The O'Hare MILF at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago by Raygun on 12/29/15

Doc here, a man who some say is lowered via cable down the front of The Valley's tallest building every New Years Eve, and at the stroke of midnight pops of of those plastic confetti bottles.  It is not very spectacular.

As we wind down 2015, a few brand new reports have hit The Good Doctor's inbox, and this one is a keeper from regular contributor, Raygun.

Raygun was back at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago yesterday afternoon (12/29/15), and popped open his champagne bottle all over my good friend and very naughty girl, The O'Hare MILF

Take it away, sir.

***

Hi Doc,


I was able to end the year on a high note with a visit from an old "friend".

The O'Hare MILF

I needed a break from the holidays and had planned to go to the theater Sunday night. A last minute change of plans found my visiting parents staying at my place and me stuck at home. Monday the weather was miserable and nobody went anywhere if they didn't have to -- another day ruined. I finally had a chance to visit 15th Ave. Theater Tuesday afternoon and hoped for the best.

There were plenty of guys, but no one else, and after a couple hours I was ready to leave. I was sitting in my car checking email when I saw the message, "Couple in the house". How did I miss that? I'd better get back inside, I thought.

I walked into the theater. My eyes had not yet adjusted to the dark, but I could see a shadowy scrum of six or eight guys at the back of the couples' section. The center of attention was hidden from view, but as soon as I heard the first moan, I knew exactly who it was -- one of my favorite couples, whom I had not seen in months.


This couple are regulars. She's probably in her 50s, a little pixie with short bleached blonde hair, small breasts, and a spinners figure.

They usually start off sitting in the back row of the couples' section. They sit quietly for a few minutes and then she gives him a blow job. As soon as it's clear that she's ready to play, she's surrounded by guys with their dicks out, jerking off. The guys standing behind will start to touch her and she'll reach back for them. She'll take off her shirt and bra, and eventually get naked.

But today she must have been as desperate for this as I was, because they seemed to have skipped the preliminaries and gotten right to it. I tried to get a look at her through the group of guys surrounding her. She was already naked, kneeling on the seat facing the back of the theater. Someone was fucking her from behind while several others stood in front of her hoping to be sucked or jerked off. Her husband sat two seats away watching and jerking off. She interrupted her cocksucking with loud moans and exclamations. "Fuck it, baby. Oh, fuck it. Fuck it."


I was hoping one of the guys in front of me would finish so that I could get my turn. She gives a hell of a blowjob, especially while being fucked. Instead, she stopped and said, "Let's go to the back. There's more room." She got up and started down the side aisle towards the room behind the screen -- a naked little sprite walking through the dark theater.

She positioned herself on all fours in the middle of the table and the action quickly resumed. I was now in a prime blowjob spot directly in front of her. She alternated between me and the guy to my right, while someone else began fucking her from behind. Her husband stood and watched from the far end of the table.

She is always full of energy, but today she was frantic. "Oh yeah," she said, "fuck it." She put my dick in her mouth again and I held her head and rubbed her back while she sucked and jerked me.

At some point she decided to lay on her back. I moved with her to stay in the action. She begged for guys to cum on her, to cum all over her. I told her I would cum on her tits -- I know how much she likes that -- but not yet.

She was surrounded by maybe six active guys, with a few more watching. Two us stood by her head with our dicks in her face. Three more stood alongside jerking off over her body. Another started eating her pussy.

She laughed. "You're gonna have to cum soon. I'm gonna need a break."

The guy to my left came on her stomach. The guys on the other side came on her as well. While she sucked the guy to my right, I jerked off and came her tits. She wrapped her arm around my leg in a gesture of approval. "That was good," she said. I rubbed my cum all over her, and rubbed my wet cock on her breast.

She said it was time for a break. The room emptied out. She gathered her things and got dressed again. She may go two or three times, but she needs her breaks. They would be back in a little while, but I was satisfied and ready to be on my way.

Raygun

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Raygun for his front-row report on the fun at 15th Ave. Keep them coming, sir.

And as for the always awesome O'Hare MILF... She is a rock star, and one of my absolute favorite naughty girls in this thing of ours.  She put the Energizer Bunny to shame...

Thanks,
Doc