Doc here, with a reminder that we need more players for the NCAA Brackets Tourney.
Here is the link again:
So far, 9 players have signed up...We need at least 20 to make it interesting.
Join your old friend in the white suit and aviators along with some of your Journal favorites like The Big O Couple and Khal & Khaleesi (AKA The Mother of all Squirters) in this tourney.
See the instructions below.
Doc here, a man who some say was the best damn big man in the history Our Lady of the Holy Cannoli High School's basketball team, with the return of the popular "The 2016 Journal of Adult Theaters NCAA Brackets Tourney".
This event is a lot of fun, and a nice break from our usual programming.
Here is how it works:
1. You will need a Yahoo e-mail account, since it's run off of Yahoo's platform. If you don't have one, it takes two minutes to create one.
2. Once you have your Yahoo e-mail, sign into Yahoo, and then click this link to join my tournament: "Dr. Lizardo's Bracket Busters" https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/70850
3. The password to join our group is theater .
4. Give your team a clever, somewhat to very dirty nickname (my favorite from last year was the "Spitroasters"), and then fill out your bracket.
|The Big Prize|
6. Remember to fill out all games on your bracket! (Hi Mrs. Big O Couple!)
7. The Prize: The Winner gets a premium "The Journal" coffee mug, that has a $20 value. You also get a autographed picture of The Good Doctor as well.
Games start on Thursday morning 3/17 at 12:15am Eastern Time, so you need to get hopping on this kids! There is plenty of room for you to join, but you need to get cracking. The more participants, the more fun the tournament.
See you on the hardwood! Sign up today!