Sunday, March 20, 2016

Smut for a Sunday Evening: My NCAA Bracket Sucks Edition w/ 68 Pics


Doc here, a man who some say his physical perfection is only matched by his hostility, with a sports-themed edition of Smut for A Sunday Evening.  My name is Emilio, and I will be taking your drink orders.

It's opening weekend of the NCAA college basketball tournament, and my bracket in the Yahoo Journal of Adult Theaters tourney just plain sucks out loud.   The upsets in this first round have killed me. 

So, in the spirit of my sucky bracket, I will attempt to heal those wounds with a selection of some of the hottest suck-related images from The Good Doctor's archive of real, user submitted pics.   Nothing posted on The Journal is lifted from another source.  Images here are 100% fresh squeezed.

So I suggest you sit back, pop open a Fresca (Hi Gemini!), and try to heal from the travesty of your own sucky brackets by viewing the best kind of sucking.  The type found here at The Journal.

Thanks,
Doc

Smut for a Sunday Evening: Sucky Brackets Edition
(Click the Thumbnails to ENLARGE)