Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Good Doctor's Mailbag: Secrets Adult Theater in Oakland, CA

Doc here, a man who some say has a beautiful singing voice, while others agree his hair makes a bigger impact.

Welcome to another edition of The Good Doctor's Mailbag. Here I try to answer your adult theater questions for all to benefit from.

Today we have a note from Sam in Fort Lee, NJ (I actually have no idea where this guy is from).  His question:

Hello Dr.

Rumors are that Secrets in Oakland is closing in March or April. I hope I am wrong. There are some reports of couples going there before it closes.

Sam

Dear Sam,

Unfortunately, the rumors are true about Secrets closing. My sources tell me the closing is coming soon.  And of course, action seems to be picking up just in time for them to hang it up.

Another source tells me high end apartments or condos are going in after the block is razed.

The times, they are a-changing. Secrets, we hardly knew ye. 

Thanks,
Doc

@LizardoJournal on Twitter