Saturday, December 24, 2016

Happy Holidays From The Good Doctor: Wreath of Khan Edition

Doc here, a man who some say traditionally stitches mistletoe to his belt every December just in case a young lady misinterprets "kisses under the mistletoe". I know, creepy. 

Another December tradition at The Chez Lizardo, nestled deep in The Valley near the small women's liberal arts college, is the annual hanging of the Wreath of Khan. Nothing, and I mean nothing, rings in the holidays like "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

I get asked at every adult theater event I host where The Journal is based. Since many of you do not know where The Valley is on the map, I thought I would go an extra step in the spirit of Christmas. The Good Doctor has decided to publish the first ever image of The Chez Lizardo (aka "Journal of Adult Theaters HQ"), complete with a lovely holiday decoration. 

Enjoy.

Thanks,
Doc