Doc here, a man who some say played the role of "Stevie 6 Panels" in the ABC Afterschool Special "My Dad, The Don", sometime in the late 1980's.
October's Nightmare on 15th Ave. Halloween Party in Chicago was a night for the ages, kids. On top of the 102 Couples and dozens & dozens of sexy singles (girls, guys, and T's), the playful vibe of the night made it something special for your old friend in the white suit and aviators.
I am going to highlight some of the memorable images and scenes of the night for you, the good readers of The Journal. They were:
The party-goers took it up a big notch for this year's Halloween event! The hot costumes from the girls were amazing, and the guy's costumes were impressive. Some of note were:
- Master Chief and Cortana: Wow...Super authentic. I still don't know how Master Chief could see out from his visor. Cortana, a super sexy spinner in her skin tight blue costume, was incredible. More on this HOT couple later...
- Wednesday Adams: Holy crap, this sexy outfit was my personal dream come true. Everything was perfect, right down to her braids, her knee socks, and her attitude! 5 out of 5 Lizardo Stars!
- The Luscious Laura as Freddie Krueger! My good friend LL was HOT in her torn up stripped sweater and knife gloves. She was so naughty I had to pull her aside and tell her personally.
- The Wolfman: This was no off-the-shelf number from Dollar Tree. "D" had a fur outfit, and clothes on outside the fur, and a scary mask. More on him later too!
- Officer Anita Bribe: "Anita" is a super hot blonde smokeshow of a peace officer, and she was rocking mirrored aviators, a set of handcuffs, and some incredibly tight and short hot pants. More on her later too!