Thursday, January 26, 2017

Breaking News! Cinema One in Chattanooga, TN Re-Opens After Fire!

Doc here with breaking news from this thing our ours...

Dateline: 
Chattanooga, TN

The Story: 
Cinema One Re-opens After Fire!
Great news comes our way courtesy of my good friends Mark & Christine, who ran two outstanding Yahoo Groups back in the day focused on the adult theater scene.

This morning The Good Doctor received a note from Mark & Christine that stated that Cinema One had re-opened after a pretty severe fire on November 7, 2016.  Here is a link to the prior report:
http://dremiliolizardo.blogspot.com/2016/11/breaking-news-fire-closes-cinema-1-in.html

This is great news, as it is the "home theater" to a few legendary ladies in this thing of ours.  I have also been there, and enjoyed it a lot when I attended. 

Congrats to Cinema One for putting in the hard work keeping a classic adult theater open!  Please let me know how I can help!

Thanks,
Doc