Friday, August 7, 2020

Dispatches From Abroad: A Cross Country Trek and a Visit to CVE in Gastonia, NC from That Quirky Girl in July, 2020! (w/NEW PICS!)

Doc here, a man who some say put the "can" in cannoli tossing, a favorite Italian picnic activity popularized in the ABC After School Special "The Boy with the Mustache in 7th Grade". 

One recent night in The Good Doctor's underground lair, nestled inside Lizardo Manor (located deep in The Valley, near the small women's liberal arts college), a scratchy short wave radio transmission was captured and recorded. The following is as close of a transcript that we (Barky Lizardo & myself) could translate:

*begin transmission*

Doc, can you hear me? Doc? Between the barking sled dogs and the sketchy transmission lines, I hope this message penetrates your airspace. 

This is That Quirky Girl, checking in from Beaver Creek, buried balls-deep inside The Yukon. While dog sled training continues, I feel the burning need to head back to the Tarheel State for upgraded electronic gear and a rendezvous (and by rendezvous, I mean a non-stop fuck fest) with Agent SSF. 

Theaters may be involved. Nudity will be involved. Body fluids most definitely will be involved.

*end transmission* 

I recognized the voice, and this was undoubtedly That Quirky Girl. Her unmistakable sexy Carolina accent, combined with the barking of huskies in the background, validated that was indeed this adult theater legend. She was on the move east, and this potentially could be a taste of old times at CVE in Gastonia, NC. 

And then it happened...

A Dispatch From Abroad hit my in-box, along with new images of That Quirky Girl.  A report so good that it will tickle your ass and potentially dehydrate you. You've been warned. 

Please welcome back to The Journal, my good friend (and part-time tai chi instructor) That Quirky Girl!

***

Hi Doc,

That Quirky Girl here checking in and reporting on a recent visit to my old stomping grounds.

How did this all come about you ask? Well, Dear Lizardos and Lizardettes, grab a seat and your reading glasses and I’ll explain.

After making multiple trips to Beaver Creek for use of their reliable and sufficient  WiFi (and to stock up on some Alaskan Amber beer). I decided that I had seen one too many bears at the local bar....and not the Grizzly or Polar variety. The time had come for me to make a trek to purchase a lightweight satellite terminal.... oh and the good NC beer!

As I was planning this trip I realized I was in much need to something besides  WiFi and good beer. I was due for a different kind of marathon than the one I’ve been training.... and there is only one person who can fill that request.... did you guess it... that would be none other than SSF (that stands for Super Secret Friend for those who are new to my reports). A quick call on the Sat phone and it was all arranged.



I arrived in the Queen City (Charlotte not Cincinnati). I was informed that early check in and late check out had already been arranged at a nice hotel near the airport. I won’t bore you with the details that took place over the next 20 hours... it would be like reading the back of a shampoo bottle and would read something like this... sex, rest, repeat. We both tried to keep count this time but we stopped somewhere around 12-15. 

That Quirky Girl
For those of you who are reading this thinking "Dear God did you come up for air...", yes there was food and beer at a nearby restaurant. The attire was short dress, no panties... the perfect ensemble for having fingers slide into my wet pussy while we enjoyed drinks, appetizers and dinner. But, I digress let’s get to the part you all want to hear about......

Since we happened to be so close (and SSF had always received the blow by blow details of my CVE visits when I was done) we decided to make the trip together. We arrived late afternoon. There were about 12 cars in the parking lot. We walked in and we were greeted by a friendly female clerk (she’s a lesbian, guys... simmer down). We paid our admission and headed in to the store.
CVE
Gastonia, NC
Quick note here, CVE has received a face lift since quarantine. New paint, lighting and a few other nice touches.



After a quick tour of the store we went right into the couples room. We were the only ones there... shocking I know. We looked around I noticed some of the couches had been removed (for social distancing I assume). SSF noted how clean it was and there were paper towels and hand sanitizer on the side tables. After a few moments we decided I would give the tour.
That Quirky Girl
Out we went, back to the store, up the hall, past the koi pond (yep I stopped to admire the fish), past the arcade (really it’s  a 1980’s video game arcade) and up to the main hall/intersection. It was much brighter than before (new lighting??). Then we walked in to theater #3 (the large one) and the guys milling around the hall followed us in. 

Let me make a note here that SSF and I were the only two wearing face masks. We walked down the ramp and stood at the entrance to the room. We talked through the different scenarios that had played out there (all of which he had already heard and read about. Now he was getting the visual). We were getting looks from the peanut gallery (by which I mean there was a guy sitting there eating peanuts... good thing I don’t have a nut allergy 😏). 

Side note... the main theater has less couches and about 4 rows of chairs in the center in front of the screen. Oh and the peanut guy was heading to the vending machine for what I’m guessing was more nuts (I’ll spare you all the punny jokes I have).
That Quirky Girl
After the recap, we went back out to hall and into the other two theaters.  Where all the guys followed us (and they were not using good social distancing practices.... I’m mean c’mon it’s CDC guidelines and good manners). Once the brief tour was complete we made our way back to the front. Hand sanitizer was applied after touching the doors (because cum and Covid... yuck).

The friendly female clerk had just wrapped up a Facebook post reviewing plastic boob inserts while singing her own version of the Hills Are Alive with the Sound of music into a pink dildo no less. You can see this video and others on her Facebook page called...The “Antique Store”. Tell her I sent you.

We laughed as she shared the video and then decided our time to leave was coming soon. We slipped back in to the couples room.

We stood in the middle of the theater, there was some heavy petting while pants were unfastened. His fingers slid inside me to find that I was dripping wet and ready for him.... again. I unbuttoned, unzipped his shorts and slid my hand in to find he was rock hard and ready for me. I immediately went to a squatting position in front of him and took his cock in my mouth. I started swirling my tongue around his cock while moving him in and out.... had to stop for a minute when I realized that I had forgotten to spit my gum out... in to the hand it went (rookie mistake, but hey it’s been awhile). We went on like this for a couple more minutes.

I stood up, he took my hand and we walked over to the couch in front. My jeans were pulled down. I was directed to bend over the arm of the couch. I complied. It felt really good when his nice hard cock slid in. This simple act made me wetter and him harder as we continued until we were both satisfied. I think my moans were louder and far more genuine than the girl that was playing on the big screen. We both pulled up our pants and smiled. Then away we went with a wave goodbye at the owner of the place.

Back in the parking lot hand sanitizer was applied again. SSF had found a nearby brewery where we went and enjoyed a snack and a beer and a good hand washing before saying our goodbyes. We can now say... we’ve been there, done that and got the t-shirt... well kind of 😉

In case some of you are wondering the Cobham Explorer 510 BGAN terminal is working well and this report was written because of it. Thanks Doc, for helping me find something powerful and lightweight. A girl needs her reliable WiFi out here!!

Until next time,

~TQG~


***

Doc here again... Many, many thanks to my good friend That Quirky Girl for reminding us why she is such an awesome (and naughty) senior reporter for The Journal!  It sounds like she may be coming back to CVE on an occasional basis, and for that we are grateful beyond words. I am confident that she'll get past this dog sled race thing, and focus on this thing of ours on the regular.  How do I know this?

Once a Quirky Girl, always a Quirky Girl.

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter