Thursday, February 21, 2013

Art Cinema Event Report #4: Sweet Temptation's Valentines Day Debut - Part 1 of 2 (w/PICS)!


Doc here with Part 1 of 2 Art Cinema Event Reports from the insatiable Sweet Temptation.  Her preview report HERE was tremendous, and served as a lead-up to the actual event Saturday night.

Well, I am very happy to say that not only did Sweet Temptation deliver on her promise to break her adult theater cherry, she detonated it!

So without further delay, here is the awesome Sweet Temptation!

***

Hi Doc:

I owe a debt of gratitude to you for making my adult theater debut so comfortable and ultimately so erotic.  I was nervous about breaking my theater cherry, but very excited about doing so.  Your coaching helped calm my nerves.

We arrived at the Art Cinema in Hartford around 7pm and met Doc in the lobby.  Both were very warm and welcoming.  I had dressed in one of my sexiest outfits and I could feel Doc's eyes wandering hungrily up and down my body.  My boyfriend Tom then took me by my hand and guided me into the back of the theater, past a small group of single men who had gathered to watch the parade of women making their way to the couples section with their dates.  My pussy was getting wet just looking into the eyes of these horny men, knowing that they were undressing me with their eyes.  I knew that I would be losing my theater virginity to these same men and many of their friends later that evening.  The thought excited me and scared me at the same time.

The Real Sweet
Temptation
We arrived in the couples section earlier than most and had our choice of seats.  As an initially shy newbie, I guided my man to a darker empty row in the lower balcony.  Tom began to kiss my neck and caress my left breast in an effort to help me relax and get into the mood.  As his lips began to nibble on my exposed nipples, his hand drifted up inside my black mini skirt to my smoothly shaved pussy.  As Tom worked my pussy, I got increasing wet and horny and my inhibitions flowed away. 

By this time, the couples section began to fill up rapidly and I could see that many were in various stages of erotic activity.   I unzipped Tom's pants and started to deep throat his tasty cock.  Knowing that the were many eyes watching my head bob up and down on Tom's man meat really turned me on. I sucked harder and deeper on Tom's cock until he gave me the tasty cream that I crave.

As my tongue savored the salty taste of my boyfriends juices, I began to hear increasingly loud sounds of passion emanating from the main theater below.  We looked over the balcony to get a bird's eye view of a sexy, half naked woman being pounded by a handsome young stud. A large crowd of horny men surrounded her and were waiting their turn.  Her moans of passion were partially muffled by the large cock that was plunging in and out of her hungry mouth.  The scene was so erotic that I knew that I had to join her and experience the unbridled passion of being gang banged.  I was more than ready to lose my adult theater cherry and I grabbed my BF's hand and told him that it was time for me to become a theater slut.  We walked downstairs and into the main theater, where more than 30 very horny men were gathered.  (part 2 to cum later today--I am such a cock tease)

Sweet Temptation

***

Doc here again... As hot and sexy as Sweet Temptation was Saturday night, she was just as sweet and sincere in person.  We had a few minutes to talk in the lobby before the party REALLY started, and she and T could not have been nicer.  Guys, if you were lucky enough to play with them Saturday night, you know how special this experience was for them.

Part 2 of Sweet Temptation's report hits at 3pm CDT today. Make sure you check back to The Journal for this chapter, because it is filled with all the hot details you want to know.  Trust me on this...

Thanks,
Doc