Thursday, February 21, 2013

Art Cinema Event Report #5: Sweet Temptation's Valentines Day Report - 2 of 2 (w/PICS!)

Doc here with Part 2 of 2 of Sweet Temptation's Valentines Day Debut at The Art Cinema this past Saturday night.  I'll be your waiter this evening...

You have already enjoyed your appetizer, which was Part 1 published this morning at The Journal. Now it's time for the main course. Now be very careful, as this dish is very hot!

Please put your hands together and welcome back the lovely Sweet Temptation, and Part 2 of her debut at the awesome Art Cinema in Hartford.

***

Part 2
We entered the main theater and walked long the left side wall towards the large crowd of men.  The sounds of passion grew louder as we approached.  We got momentary glimpses of the half naked woman as she was being pounded by the same young stud that we had observed from the balcony.  Her moans of passion were partially muffled by the large cock of another man that plunged rhythmically in and out of her throat.  At first, our arrival was not noticed, but a man at the back of the crowd seemed to recognize me from the website photos and quietly announced that "Sweet Temptation" had arrived in the main theater.  Several heads turned towards me and their hungry eyes of recognition told me that my theater virginity was about to end. 

I took a deep breath and I made my way into the crowd of men and I took a seat near the other woman in the front row of the left section. A man quickly sat on my left and another on my right.  A large group of men started to circle around me as I began to remove my leather jacket, and step out of my stilettos and handed them to my BF, who was overseeing things from the row behind me.  At this point, many of the men around me were stroking their cocks and hoping to be the first one selected.  I motioned for one good looking guy to step forward and started to stroke his half erect cock, before sliding into my wet mouth.  
The Real Sweet
Temptation


As if on cue, the other men took this as a signal that it was safe to become more daring.  As I sucked the first man's cock, I felt a hand slide inside my bra from the row behind and another hand glide up my thigh and under my mini skirt to my soaking wet shaved pussy.   In short order my bra was unhooked, my sheer see through blouse was unbuttoned and my bare tits exposed to the roaming hands,  I was getting hornier by the minute and all my earlier nervousness quickly faded away. This prompted me to suck more vigorously, until the first cock exploded in my mouth.  I love the taste of a man's cream and wanted more--a lot more. 

The Real Sweet
Temptation

The next guy up wanted to pound my pussy so I kneeled on the theater seat facing the row behind to give him easy access doggy style to my wet pussy. He pulled my mini skirt above my waist and his condom wrapped cock felt wonderful as it slowly entered me.  As his cock began to pick up speed, a hard cock was in my face in no time and I gobbled his manhood into my mouth.  I had finally lost my adult theater cherry and was determined to make the most of it.  One guy replaced another at both ends and the gang bang was clearly on for this new theater slut. I was loving every minute of it.

Much of my time was spent on my back, with my legs spread wide and getting pounded by a seemingly endless line of horny condom covered men, while others enjoyed my enthusiastic BJ's. I do not have a gag reflex so I am able to deep throat the biggest cocks without a problem. Those that could not wait for their turn decided to jerk off onto my tits, since my face was off limits that night.  In the throes of such heavy passion, I lost track of how many horny men that I serviced that night.  My BF believes it was about 12 but may have been as many as 15.  Whatever the total number was, I want to thank all the gentlemen for helping me lose my adult theater virginity. 

I am now an experienced theater slut known as Sweet Temptation and very proud of it.  I have every intention of returning to the Art Cinema some weekend in March.  I am looking forward to serving all you horny men when I do return.  I promise that I will not disappoint anyone.

Sweet Temptation

***

Doc here again... We owe a huge thank you to the lovely Sweet Temptation for a terrific set of reports detailing her first adult theater experience.  Those of you who met Sweet Temptation Saturday will attest to the fact that she is smoking hot, and has such a positive attitude, that she took to this thing of ours like a fish to water (or like an Italian to a meatball, take your choice).  And when she next appears at The Art Cinema in March, I expect a big crowd to welcome her back. 

I will announce her next visit here at The Journal, your one-stop-shop for this thing of ours.  Until then, keep calm and carry on.

Thanks,
Doc