Thursday, April 25, 2013

Single Female Flash Report! Tammy @ The Art Cinema in Hartford (w/PICS)

Doc here with the rarest of Flash Reports: The Single Female Flash Report.

The lovely Tammy ventured to Hartford's awesome Art Cinema, and has filed the following report.

Enjoy

***

Doctor,

Hello, my name is Tammy, and I wanted to blog about my experience at the Hartford Art Cinema on Saturday, 4/20/13:

The Real Tammy
I have gone to the theater before several times, either with a single guy friend or a few friends. Well Saturday I had somewhere to be for 7:30 but was in the area and thought I would go for a while. I tried to see if friends were available to go with me but because it was a last minute decision, I couldn't find anyone to go with me.

I arrived around 6pm or so. I was hesitant about going in by myself. But my daring and courageous side of me came out! I hung in the lobby and hallway for a bit, looking around. Looking at the time and knowing I didn't have much time, I ventured down to the main floor. From my past experiences, I knew it wouldn't take long before the action started.

I sat down and 2 guys sat next to me and behind me. They asked if they could touch me and I said yes. They began to caress my full breasts and the next thing I knew there were about 15 guys circled around me! I didn't waste anymore time and began playing, licking and sucking some cocks. I knew I was good at multi-tasking but that night put me to the test!! Soon my pants came off and a guy asked if he could play with my pussy. I obliged and it didn't take long before I was wet! A couple guys helped by holding my legs up. Excited and aroused, he began to gently play then harder until he made me squirt!!! Wow!

The Real Tammy
I was quite busy as I had a cock in each hand and one in my mouth! Mmmm! Then one guy asked if he could slide his cock in my wet pussy. I definitely wanted to feel it. I stood up and bent over the seat as he pounded me from behind. It became more exciting as the other guys that were watching, joined in on telling him to fuck me harder! I then asked him to spank me.

While he was doing this I had another cock in my mouth sucking away! Then he climaxed as well as me. I then let a couple others do the same.

A friend of mine showed up to my surprise. I said hello and took his cock out of his pants and began sucking on his thick, black cock!! He gave me a quick massage. Very nice!

Time was ticking and I unfortunately had to leave. Everyone was nice and it ended up being a hot and erotic night. I guess I passed the test and would definitely do it again!!

Excitedly,
Tammy

***

Doc here again... A big thank you goes out to the lovely Tammy for a) stepping out of her comfort zone and going to The Art Cinema by herself, and b) submitting a great Flash Report.  Keep on sending in your reports, Miss. I think you may have just picked a lot of very new fans!

Comments are open and welcome.

Thanks,
Doc