Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Couple's Flash Report! Hawaiian Eyeful On The Prowl Again Friday Night @ The Paris Theatre

Doc here with a quick Couple's Flash Report from the hypnotic Hawaiian Eyeful.  Ms. Eyeful ventured back to The Paris Theater on 5/17, and this is her report...
 
Here we go!
 
***
 
Hello Guys,
 
I enjoyed my brief time  Friday evening in the Oasis feasting on my guy's manhood while you all watched.  The best was having my guy watch me as I made my way to the rail and having all the horny men fondle and suck my breasts.  There were some of you even brave enough to try to get to my ass and pussy.  
 
I watched many of you stroking your cocks as the men played with me.   I even observed  and heard one guy definitely enjoying himself as he released his load.   However with the red tide not quite gone, I didn't want you to fully partake in a dessert not at its best.  One must admit though, it was quite torturous for me (as it was for you?) to not fully finish what one started.   It is with great anticipation, I can't wait till my next visit on the arena table.
 
One other couple's woman in the oasis was definitely enjoying the scene before her, as she began to put on her own show exposing and playing with her pussy.   She was definitely turned on.
 
From what I can tell, Friday night wasn't too bad for couples, and I am glad to see Koral and her man were able to make it to the Paris Theater.  :)  
 
Continue to enjoy this thing of ours.
 
Until my next visit,
The Hawaiian Eyeful 

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Hawaiian Eyeful for another great report.  We are looking forward to your next report, and hopefully more pics to illustrate the report.

Thanks,
Doc