Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Couple's Flash Report! M&S at The Art Cinema in Hartford on Saturday 1/18 (w/PICS)

Doc here, a man who some say once pepper sprayed a guy manning a Salvation Army kettle because his bell ringing startled him, with a great Couple's Flash Report from my good friends
M & S.

Once again, they made the trek to the awesome Art Cinema, and have filed this report (and pics) with the news desk here at The Journal.

Here we go!

***

Hi Doc,


Its M & S coming to you from the great Art Cinema in Hartford. We had a great time there last Saturday the 18th.

The Art Cinema's Balcony
We got to the Art Cinema at our usual 7-7:30pm time frame, went in and paid our admission and Tosho said there was 4-5 couples already up in the balcony. We thought hell, that's a lot for that early and maybe our favorite seats are taken in the lighted section of the balcony. After chatting with the security guy for a minute up, we went.

Upon entering the balcony, we see a couple we have seen before in the last row of dark seats, both naked and his lady is blowing a hell of a tune on his horn. As we round the corner to see if our seats were available under the lights, we see a very nice looking brunette who happens to have both nipples pierced making all kinds of noise as her man is eating her pussy like it was his last meal. They were sitting in the first row of the lit seats by the railing, so up to the top row to our seats we went.

M&S
In no time the beautiful Miss "S" was down to her crotchless fishnet bodysuit and I was nude. I don't know if it was the brunette getting eaten or the romantic lighting )LOL), but S was devouring my cock with great expertise. By 8 pm the balcony had many nude or semi-nude playmates (according to Tosho when we left, the count was 16 couples that night).

It wasn't too long after S started on me that the brunette came up REAL close and asked if she minded if she could watch. "Of course" I said, "have a ball" (I didn't mean it literally because as "S" was sucking on my cock I could see and feel the brunette breathing on my cock and balls,WOW!)

I thought if she likes that she would love to watch us fuck, so S stood up and bent over and I started putting on a good show and the next thing I know I can see and feel the brunette breathing on my cock and S's ass. I mean she was THAT close. She told me that this was her second visit with her friend, and the first was on the 9th. That's when I realized that this was the brunette from The Lone Sailor's story you published yesterday.

M&S
I then laid Miss "S" on the floor for some good eating, and the brunette never backed off (she is the one that took the pics of me eating Miss "S" for this report). She did go back down to the main floor at some point during the night to get filled and drilled as her friend watched. While we were playing, a handsome black dude and his attractive white lady took up seats in the first row of lit seats and watched our action as she gobbled his large member.

The debauchery continued until there was only 3 couples left in the balcony at about 10:30. We decided to call it a night then, so we headed north with my ladies dipstick reading full and my dipstick drained.

Here are the pics from our night at the Art. Looking forward to seeing you on the 8th of February Doc, and hope we break the Halloween record of 40 couples. Lastly, the brunette said she is planning on being there as well. 

Your friends and faithful followers ,
M & S

***

Doc here again... Once again, many thanks to my good friends M&S for another great report and terrific pics (taken by their new brunette friend).  I am looking forward to seeing you and everyone else at The Art Cinema on February 8th @ 7PM for the Valentine's Event. Last year's party was crazy, and this one is lining up to be even crazier! (Remember, the first 30 M/F couples and/or single females get a great Art Cinema gift bag!)

Thanks,
Doc