Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Programming Note: The Good Doctor is now on Facebook

Doc here, a man who some say never met a social media platform he didn't like, with some news from my desk deep in The Valley, near the small women's liberal arts college.

After much consideration, and also by asking my Magic 8 Ball, The Good Doctor has been testing Facebook yet another social media platform to stay in touch with you, the good readers of The Journal.

I will be under two different profiles: My name Emilio Lizardo (just search for my name), and a page titled Dr. Emilio Lizardo's Journal of Adult Theaters .

This is an experiment folks, and if this goes south in a hurry, I will evaluate the need for the page(s).

Nothing changes at The Journal, or my Twitter account. This is an enhancement.

Capice?

OK.. Let's light this candle.

Thanks,
Doc