Monday, December 23, 2013

Flash Report! MikeyNylons Hits Berlin News Agency in Berlin, NJ

Doc here with an awesome Flash Report from senior reporter Mikey Nylons, and his latest trip to the terrific Berlin News Agency in Berlin, NJ.
 
Take it away, sir!
 
***
 
Greetings Good Doctor,

In my recent travels I stopped by the infamous Berlin News Agency.    I was excited from all the hype and activity I have seen on your site about this place.   It seemed so well run and tech savvy with its instant updates when couples or females come wading into the store.


I entered on a Friday evening where the counter staff greeted and told me the layout of the store.   The counter staff told me there was already a couple inside.  Away into the darkness I went.   All the areas were empty and all the people clumped into a small corner where a blonde short haired woman was doggy style on one of the padded tables getting a feeding of Christmas sausage and sperm eggnog.    I got into the cue and waited patiently.  

Berlin News Agency
Berlin, NJ
The person currently being serviced was taking his time getting to the place he needed to go.   He never got there and instead delayed everyone in line.   Pop, drop, and clean up your slop.   Lets not be Christmas grinches and steal everyone's fun time.   Unless the girl specifically asks you to stay lets keep the line moving.   Eventually she told him to rotate out and then asked cheerfully who's next?    I'd been here only 20 minutes and I realized the BNA was AOK. 

When it was my turn at bat she was on her back with another patron dining at the Y.   I was in a kneeling position and it was difficult for me to climax.   I could have stayed there all night with her soft mouth caressing me but after a few minutes of delight I passed the baton to the next man.    She proceeding to drain just about everyone who wanted a fix and then bid Merry Christmas to everyone and to all a goodnight.  

Only if Santa had been this nice I would have believed in him much longer than I did.

For the next two hours the place seemed to rise in the number of men wandering around and hoping for some fun.     After a while at the video machine I wandered out into the store to look at some gadgets.  A cute younger couple came in and peeked their head into the cinema.    I wanted to stop them because they looked a bit young and she was timid.  Unfortunately the gay room which is near the entrance was full of people with their pants around their ankles and this was the first sight she was treated too.   I counted one one thousand two one thousand three one thousand four one thousand five.....and they were back out.  

They seemed to stay in the store area for a while and I ducked into the private booth area in hopes they would find it much more controllable then the mob rush the cinemas can be.   As the other posts state you have to dictate (that's what she said)   what is OK and what the game is or the mob moves in quickly.    But most inexperienced people don't know this and the situation will feel forced.    Luckily the boys at the counter in this store will give tours to the couples and help them understand the ground rules.   This young couple rejected the advice and went straight in for 5 seconds.   It was tragic but funny. 

I waited in the private area when another couple whizzed by into the rear booths.   A few of us followed and proceeded to free ourselves into the holes.  The woman massaged and coaxed anyone who offered themselves to her side of the wall while her friend told her what a nice girl she was for helping all these stressed guys out with their pent up problems.   

It was barely 9:30PM and it wasn't even prime time yet but I had commitments the next day and closed the chapter on the BNA for the night knowing that definitely there would be more to come (that's what she said).

MN

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to MikeyNylons for another outstanding report! Keep up the fine work sir!

Thanks,
Doc