Monday, December 23, 2013

Flash Report! Doc B @ The Art Cinema in Hartford on 11/23/13

Doc here with a terrific first-time report from new contributor Doc B.
 
Doc B was in attendance on 11/23 at The Art Cinema, and met Journal contributors Rick and Ashley on a crazy night at The Art.
 
Please enjoy this report from a fellow MD... Doc B!
 
***
 
I have been a reader of your Journal for a long time and a twitter follower.  I am actually a physician by trade.  I have been going to the Art Cinema for 25 years but it is nothing like it has been for the past few.  Unfortunately, I don't get to go often these days as I live a distance.
 
I fortunately was there on the night of 11/23/2013 which is reported on by Rick and Ashley and previously by H-Man.  If you have seen the pictures posted by Rick and Ashley, my big white cock is bottom left of the picture labelled the Real Ashley and the next picture also. 
 
The Art Cinema
Main Floor

Rick and Ashley were on the main floor when I walked in, but just watching the movie and enjoying each other.  They soon went to the couples balcony, but after a while, came down and seated themselves in the back row.  Ashley proceeded to suck Rick as a crowd gathered around closely.  Many cocks were exposed but R and A were taking care of each other at that point.  Respect was maintained despite the close crowd. 
 
After a short while, they got up and left their seats.  Everyone assumed they were going up to the balcony, but instead, they went to the aisle on the other side where they met the BBC that she is sucking.....as in their narrative, they took seats in the back row and she proceeded to suck away as Rick took video and pictures.  I had the fortune of getting into the row directly in front of the action. 
 
Rick saw me stroking and shined a flashlight on my cock to check for size.....he nodded his approval. After a time, Rick told Ashley to suck my cock.  I stood on the seat so that Ashley could reach me easily.  She has an absolutely unbelievable mouth and is one of the better cocksuckers that I have experienced.  A short time later I announced that I was ready to cum.......Rick told Ashley to take it on her face and I obliged.  I moved away to allow another guy to take my position and enjoy that wonderful mouth.  I watched a short while, but then had to leave.
 
The Art has never been so good!!!  I can't wait to return


Doc B
 
***
 
Doc here again... Many thanks to Doc B for the great Flash Report from Hartford's awesome Art Cinema.  Keep them coming, sir!
 
Thanks,
Doc