Thursday, February 20, 2020

Flash Report! Dry Clean Only Recaps the Tampa FL Scene: Tres Equis & Fantasyland I and II in December 2019!

Doc here, a man who some say knows the value of Nick Tahou's Hots, with the return of senior LJ scribe and excellent dresser, Dry Clean Only!

DCO swung by the Sunshine State of Florida in late 2019, and has filed an impressive report on two of Tampa's best: Tres Equis (Hi Monique!), and Fantasyland I and II

This is some tasty reading, so I suggest you settle in with a nice chicken parm sandwich and a Fresca (Hi Gemini!) and hunker down with that International Man of Mystery himself, Dry Clean Only!

Let's go!

***

Salutations good Doctor,

Now that the holidays are behind us, I took some time to finish up an overdue field report on my recent Tampa Tour.

The trip started with the usual trappings of my travels; business meetings, team building, customer dinners…plus all the work that needs to be done when I’m back at the con. But I managed to get a few hours to myself on a couple nights, and I decided to check out the Tampa scene. 

On my first night out I was able to introduce myself to none other than Monique (aka @TPAUnicorn) and her partner in crime.  When I pulled into her outpost (she manages Tres Equis), I was shocked at the number of cars in the lot. Turns out, the cars were there for the main attraction at the front of the building, the Tampa Gold Club - a strip club, steakhouse, nightclub kind of place. 

When I got to Tres Equis, Monique hadn’t arrived yet, so I checked the place out.  It has a well-maintained retail section up front stocked with clothes, movies, toys, and the like.  The theater has sofas and armchairs around the perimeter of a 25’x25’ room with a projector screen.  There are two rooms off the main theater room where one CD entertained a few people and there seemed to be a large glory hole between the two rooms. 

Back out into the retail section is the entrance to the arcade.  It was fairly quiet in there and I honestly forget whether or not there were glory holes.  But hey, it’s Florida, so safe to assume there were.  Also accessible from the retail section are two hallways leading to several small rooms, each with TV’ and furniture for a half-dozen people or so (some of which are lockable).  While there was a steady stream of traffic, the couples only seemed interested in retail shopping.

The undeniable highlight of the evening was making fast friends with Monique and her partner. Really great people! Any friend of the Journal who makes it to Tampa should make a point of reaching out to her.  She’s a gem and thoroughly knows the Tampa adult scene (like the unicorn that she is).  She shared with me that the day before my visit (of course), several couples were in for their playtime.  It’s always hit and miss in this thing of ours

The next night I decided to head over to FantasyLand I & II. I’ve been to both several times over the past few years and have reported on some hot times.  But the last few trips haven’t been terribly newsworthy. As is normally the case…patience, an open mind, and low expectations are the mantra, and tonight they paid off.  


Fantasyland II
Tampa, FL
I went to FantasyLand II first. There were a ton of cars in the lot, which is normally a great sign. Once inside though, I found a lot of people just hanging out watching TV in the lounge and playing pool, and only a few people were fucking in the private rooms.  I got a quick glimpse through a tiny hole in one room and could see some big black boobs bouncing away as the woman was being eaten out by a guy beneath her.

Out of another room came an older white couple – maybe in their 60s – dressed as if they were heading to a wake. Strange, but who am I to judge?  The night was still young, and I figured the real action was probably at FantasyLand I just a few minutes away, so off I went.
Fantasyland I
Tampa, FL
A thunderstorm had come through town earlier in the day, knocking out power out momentarily.  Hours later, they still hadn’t restored functionality to most of the video booths in the glory hole arcade or to the main projector in the main theater room. What a bummer!!!  A bunch of couples came and went, but a number stayed to hang out in the fenced in outdoor patio area.  A few fucked each other and some pulled a stranger behind closed doors, but there was no grand exhibition...yet.  

Fast forward into the evening and my advice of patience served me well. A foursome of two m/f couples about 35yo or so arrived.  I was in the booth area doing my Inspector Gadget impersonation to get a video booth or two up and running when a clamor came down the hallway and walked right past me.  Leading the charge were the two couples, but it was obvious who the boss was: Sarah (at least that’s the name she was going by that night). 

Sarah was a petite thing with dirty blonde, medium length hair.  She was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and some tight yoga pants. She had soft, Florida sun-kissed skin and a pair of double Ds we all wanted to see released. She pushed her three counterparts ahead of her in the hallway and walked backwards towards the last two booths in the arcade hallway. She was taunting the guys with what was to come, but only if everyone was on their best behavior. 

She was clearly buzzed, as were the other three.  Turns out it was her female friend’s birthday. Sarah then tells the 25 or so guys who have gathered to give them some space and time as they figured out what they wanted to do as a foursome. The guys lined the hallway as if waiting to board a flight. Several jumped into and out of empty booths to pass the time.

Sarah and the birthday girl went into the booths with their two middle-aged, trim white men (presumably their husbands). The birthday girl was slender, with long brown hair and some big boobs (more on that to come).  She was a few inches taller than Sarah…about 5’ 8”.

Some of us pressed our ears against the doors of the booths to hear the panting, slurping, and spanking coming from within. But I know how these things go, so I went to see what else was happening in the rest of the facility. It turns out another couple was in a private room with a glory hole to the adjoining room. They seemed to only be inviting in BBC, but it sure was fun to listen through the hollow walls.

It wasn’t much later when the clamor down the hall resumed.  I had a good idea where this was heading, so I positioned myself near the “fishbowl”. For those who haven’t been to FL I, the fishbowl room is connected to the main theater. It is floor-to-ceiling glass on the two walls facing the theater. Inside there is a large bed, a stripper pole (as I recall) and some other props, and appropriate mood lighting.

My theory was confirmed as the foursome headed straight for the fishbowl, entered, and locked the door behind them. I had chosen the perfect spot to enjoy the show. The four of them start getting handsy and Sarah continued to direct the show.  She slowly undressed the birthday girl and shared her with her husband as Sarah’s husband groped his lovely wife.

They were all pretty much facing those of us in the theater.  Sarah would occasionally come over to the glass wall to interact with us. At one point, both girls pressed their gorgeous tits to the glass.  The birthday girl’s were massive and perfect.  Sarah explained they were so big because she recently had a baby.  And then in a bizarre twist, she sucked on her friend’s tit for a moment, turned to us, then SPIT the milk onto the glass wall.  And then she lapped it all back up! (ed. note: !!!)

 I shall now pause to give you a moment and let that sink in……….  

Remember what I said about an open mind?  Yes?  Anyhow, back to the story.

As you can imagine, the crowd of men and some women had mixed reactions to her display, and Sarah was eating it all up…literally and figuratively. Eventually they all wound up on the bed, the couples fucking and sucking for another ten minutes or so. I have to say, Sarah is one bad-ass MILF. When they were all satiated, the foursome got dressed, exchanged pleasantries, and headed out for the night.

This wonderful show, plus Monique’s insight that the real action doesn’t begin until the wee hours, left me optimistic there was more fun to come, even though it was 1:30 am and well past my bedtime.  So I made the short trip back over to FantasyLand II to see what was going down.

The lot was not as crowded as it was earlier.  When I entered, there were several couples, and a dozen or so guys, hanging out in the billiards lounge. I bounced around a bit to the various rooms in the facility, eventually landing in the arcade.   

So there I was in a booth, minding my own business, when this couple walks by and enters the booth next to mine.  I peeked through the glory hole, and to my pleasant surprise, it was Sarah and her man!  I watched her put on a fabulous show, slowly but aggressively swallowing her guy’s generous endowment.  She would slide it into her pussy between deepthroat sessions, and it was evident how into each other they were.  She was also clearly into being watched and smiled at me when she saw me peeking. 

I stepped out to see if their door was open and almost instantly another dude stepped in and slammed the door shut, locking it. When Sarah and her guy left, I smiled at her, told her how beautiful she is, and thanked her for a fun night.  She smiled back and said “thank you” as she and her man left. 

I decided I had probably reached the end of my luck for the night.  It was closing in on 3 am and my energy reserves were low.  It was time to pull the rip cord, so I set up my ride back.  Of course as soon as I did, the clerk at the counter told me a new couple recently arrived and was fucking in the theater.   Damn!!  Guess you can’t have it all.   

So, recapping my advice for this thing of ours (with a special shout out for Tampa):

- Plenty of patience,
- Low expectations,
- An open mind, 
- Don’t forget your words and manners,

Aaaand,

- Don’t underestimate the Tampa scene…even on a weeknight at 3:00 am. 

By the way, it’s great to see the growing collaboration between you and Mister L.  We the faithful, and those new to our calling, appreciate your efforts.  Happy 2020 to Team Lizardo!! 

Dry Clean Only

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to the dashing Dry Clean Only, and this impressive report on a long, yet fruitful evening in the Drew Park area of Tampa, FL!  The Good Doctor wasn't anticipating a 4-H Club demo inside a Fishbowl scene, but that is what makes the Tampa scene so good: The unknown. 

Congrats to Sarah and the birthday girl, and the lucky gents who brought their candles to be blown out. 

Keep the cards and letters coming DCO!

Also, many thanks to Mr. L for the edit!

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter