Monday, October 29, 2012

Couple's Flash Report! Sexy Cpl From Wisconsin at 15th Avenue Adult Theater in Chicagoland

 
Doc here with a dynamite First time Couple's Flash Report from Sexy Cpl From Wisconsin.  Their first trip to an adult theater happened to be at 15th Avenue Adult Theater in Melrose Park, IL  (in Chicago's western burbs), and luckily for them it's one of the best couple's friendly theaters in the country.
 
From their account, not only was their first trip a good one, they are coming back for more.
 
Here is the Sexy Cpl From Wisconsin and their Couple's Flash Report...
 
***
 
Hi Doc,
 
This was the first time S & I ever done this type of thing, and we both enjoyed it. The 15th Avenue Book Store and Theater was a very clean place. We ended up being the only couple there.
 
We checked out the whole  place and found the video booths. After entering and bringing up a movie, S sat and I unzipped my tool. She took it in her mouth and started to suck and stroke it as a pro that she is. After several  minutes of  enjoying her mouth I  pulled her up and turned her around. As she  bent over I lifted her short denim skirt exposing that perfect ass and pussy to my now throbbing cock.
 
15th Avenue Adult Theater
Melrose Park, IL
 
As I slid my cock in S, I heard a moan of pleasure come from her. We fucked for a few minutes to get her pussy well lubed, then stopped to go into main theater.
 
We took a seat in the last row of the couples section. There were 10 to 12 guys watching us. S took out my cock and leaned over and started to suck on it as I pulled up her skirt to expose her to the guys moving closer for a good view of her now very wet shaven pussy. Now the guys pulled out their cocks and started stroking to her rhythm as she went up and down my cock. I was fingering S's hot pussy, which was making her even wetter. She then sat up and said she wanted her pussy eaten, so I knelt down between her now wide spread legs, and began a ten minute munch and lick session. She was moaning in pleasure as I licked her to a long orgasm.
 
We then sat back and she spread her legs over the row in front of us so I could rub her clit and swollen pussy. As I started to suck on one of her exposed tits, she motioned for one guy to come closer that was stroking his cock. She started playing with it as she leaned forward to lick the head of his cock. Very shortly afterwards he shot a very large load of his cum all over her arm, chest and inside of her leg.
 
After cleaning up we got up and went to the bookstore and purchased a t-shirt and a outfit for S to wear next time. As we where doing this, the young man came out and thanked S for getting him off and she told him "no, thank you! It was my pleasure."
 
We then left saying we will be back soon. S says next time if he is there, she wants to fuck him. Will let you know how that goes.
 
Sxy Cpl From Wisconsin
 
***
 
Doc here again... Many thanks to SCFW for an outstanding first report, and it was good to see that their visit to 15th Avenue in Chicagoland was productive and fun.  Keep up the great work, and keep submitting reports.
 
Thanks,
Doc