Sunday, December 6, 2015

Flash Report! Raygun at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago on Friday Night 12/4/15

Doc here, a man who some say played the supporting role of Mr. Antonelli in the NBC series "Manimal" in 1983, with a terrific Flash Report from regular contributor Raygun.

Raygun wrapped up a testerone-filled week with a trip to 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago on Friday 12/4, and came away with a solid report (as usual). 

Things have been hopping at 15th Ave., and this is typical in the week leading up to a huge event (Bad Santa, hosted by your old friend in the white suit and aviators, is this coming Saturday night at 8pm). A right on cue, this past Friday was a good one.

Set your phasers on stun...Take it away Raygun!

***

Dear Doctor,

I feel like I owe you a good story after a gap in submissions. Well, here you are, hot off the cum-stained presses, an adventure from this past Friday night.

15th Ave - 12/4/15 Friday Night Gangbang

I started my debauched weekend early -- on Tuesday, actually, with a kinky social event that featured a special cake modeled after an especially sweet piece of ass. On Wednesday I enjoyed an intensely erotic experience that I think I'll keep to myself for a while. Thursday I rested, and Friday I decided it was time for a visit to the 15th Ave Theater.

I arrived mid-afternoon. It was quiet. I had just missed a single woman who had stopped in for a quick fuck and left as soon as she was done. I said hello to her as she left the store and walked past me on the way to her car. I stayed another hour or so, but nothing was happening, so I left with the intention of returning later in the evening.



15th Ave. Adult Theater
I usually visit the theater in the afternoon. It had been quite a while since I was there on a Friday night. There were four couples in the house when I arrived around midnight. One was in the spa area. Two were in the theater in the couples' section. The fourth was sitting in the front row of the theater. They seemed like the most promising, so I sat diectly behind them.

She was quite attractive -- shoulder length black hair, a simple black dress, black fishnet stockings, and heels. She had one arm across the back of the seat and was massaging his neck and talking quietly in his ear. From behind, he looked like my brother, which I found disturbing until I was able to assure myself that, no, it wasn't him. She kept massaging and talking. It didn't look like they would be doing anything anytime soon.

Meanwhile, the other couples were rotating in and out of the theater, not seeming ready to play either. There were a couple false alarms. An older couple with an attractive blonde set off for the back room, but changed their mind when she couldn't stop hiccuping. A second somewhat younger couple, also with an attractive blonde, was ready to follow the first couple, but stopped when they stopped. We all stood around looking at each other wondering if anyone was going to make the first move.

I decided to take a look around to see if anything was happening somewhere else. By the time I returned to the theater, there was action in the back room. The front row couple had decided it was time to play and they were already creating an intense scene.

She was half reclining in the middle of the table, leaning back on her elbows, her legs spread apart. He was furiously finger fucking her, and they were surrounded by guys with dicks in hand. Her loud moans were accompanied by the fast, wet slapping sounds of his hand pumping her pussy.

She looked around her and chose a dick to jerk and suck. She took one, and then another, and another. She lubed them up and worked them hard, while he pumped away.

He offered her to anyone who was hard and ready to fuck. She got on her hands and knees and repositioned herself on the table to give her ass to the first volunteer. He pounded away at her, and she told him to fuck her harder. At the same time, she began to devour the cock of the tall black guy standing next to me. She seemed to favor BBC, but I stayed at the ready in case she wanted a change. She worked on that guy's dick for the longest time. She sucked that dick while the first guy finished fucking her, and kept going as a second guy took over.

She had really nice breasts, and I was able to get a handful. Since she seemed to like it rough, I grabbed her breast hard. I pinched her nipple, and twisted it, and stretched it. She kept saying, "harder." I assume she meant that for the guy fucking her, but I grabbed harder and squeezed harder too. I tried to see how much she could take, but I think she could take whatever we could give her.

Finally, she grabbed my dick and started jerking it roughly. She didn't let go. She sucked it, and lubed it, and jerked it until I came in her mouth and in her hand. Even after I came, she kept sucking and stroking furiously as she was getting pounded from behind. Eventually, I stepped away, and she quickly found a replacement. I had gotten what I needed and was ready to leave, but she was still going strong as I walked out the door.


Raygun

***

Doc here again... Many thank to Raygun for his terrific work on this report.  Once again, he got in the trenches, reported from the front line, and took one for the Lizardo Team. Well done, sir! Keep the cards and letters coming.

Thanks,
Doc