Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Flash Report! G.K. Arbee Returns with the Nightcap of a Double-Head Her at Bliss Adult Theater in Dallas, TX (with Pics!) on 6/14/18

Doc here, a man who some say Texas lawmen refer to as "That Greasy Gringo", a character whose hair is unmistakable on surveillance cameras, but impossible to apprehend. 

There are men.  There are lucky men.  And then there is G.K. Arbee.

Senior Journal scribe G.K. Arbee is on an adult theater hot-streak in 2018 that would make ladies swoon and grown men cry. G.K.'s naked city is Big D (Dallas that is), and his usual port of call, Bliss Adult Theater (address in the adult theater database). 

In this report, G.K. Arbee documents the 2nd half of an already GREAT adult theater visit, with that 1st half spent with his good friend Zooey at Bliss.  In this 2nd half, G.K. doubles-down on his fun with this friends SweetP and her hubby.

Let's get down to brass tacks and find out what happened in G.K. Arbee's nightcap at Bliss!

Take it away, kind sir!

***

Doc,

Ok, I honestly thought I was done for the day (6/11/18). Having spent a fantastic afternoon with my lovely friend Zoey (in my previous report) and was pretty tired. I was happy and content to just relax and stay home. So I took a shower and was prepared to just relax, and then, my phone's message tone sounded. It was my good friends SweetP and Hubby, inviting me to visit with them at Bliss tonight.. I of course said "Love to", and decided to head back at 8:30 P.M.
Bliss Theater
Dallas
Now, let me explain I've know SweetP and Hubby for around 7 weeks now. We first met on a random Wednesday night (Ladies night) at the Bliss. Over the course of the next several weeks, we really bonded and became friends. I think SweetP is a total HOTTIE!! Hubby had allowed me to play with her breasts a few times, and even let me taste her on a few occasions, but never anything beyond that. But I was hoping for more someday!!

They are one of the most solid and happily married couples I've ever met in my life. Like me, they live a totally boring vanilla life during the work week and not a soul knows of their kinky side! SweetP and Hubby could be best described as a beautiful BBW/BHM couple who are into BDSM/Spanking and swinging. Hubby does not play at the theater, but he tells SweetP who and what to "do", and she will only do exactly what he tells her to do. Also, Hubby is a total voyeur, and totally gets off on watching SweetP do whatever he says. 
The Lovely SweetP

Hubby does not allow men to just reach in and grab SweetP, as he's in total control, and as it should be. You MUST always ask for permission to touch- ALWAYS!! Wish more guys would follow the correct etiquette and protocol! They also put on awesome spanking/flogging demos for the crowd that night as well. I had to take a phone call for a moment, all the guys were telling me that it "scared the shit out them". He was really digging in, flogging her ass hard!! I know how much she loves it, and I just laughed. 


As a reminder in my report from last week, my theater friend Zoey and I met SweetP and Hubby for lunch last week, and they invited us to a private hotel party that night. Hubby had arranged a meeting with a (young hung stud) for SweetP. Zoey and SweetP played with him while Hubby and I watched and filmed it!! But alas, I was only able to taste SweetP for a few moments.

OK, back to the theater... Thursday about 8:30pm. I find a parking space, lock up the vehicle and walk towards the entrance. SweetP and Hubby arrive at the exact same time. We walk in together, get our theater tickets, go into the comfy white couches inside, sit down together, relax and get comfortable. We chatted about life, work, all the things we've been up to since our hotel party last week. We all laugh at the way the "creepers" start filling in the seats nearby us, hoping for a quick peek or something... never saying a word… LOL..

We chatted about a half hour, Hubby asks me to join them on one of the couches in the theater side. We sit down, Hubby tells SweetP to take her breasts out. I ask for permission to suck on her lovely eraser nipples, of course he says yes. Was just enjoying playing with her luscious breasts! Next thing I know, SweetP stands up and says, "Daddy wants me to suck your cock". I was blindsided by this, instant butterflies in my stomach. I'd been fantasizing of this very moment for weeks. I had watched SweetP just a week ago getting pounded, and only had light play with her up to now. And now, it was my turn!!

I stood up and asked if I could take my shorts off. She said "of course" and so I dropped them to the floor, and sat back down on the couch. SweetP hit her knees, breasts out, and took my cock into her wet and waiting mouth. I got hard in her mouth in just a moment. SweetP is highly skilled in the art of oral sex. Very slow deep thrusts into her dripping mouth. Soon a few guys try to get too close and Hubby has to have a few guys back off. The crowd does behave.. Hubby is giving her a nice spanking on her ass with my cock in her mouth. She loves the spanking so much. She doesn't even flinch one little bit with each slap on her ass, getting ever more red from his hand slaps! 
The Lovely SweetP

I cannot handle too much more of her rhythmic sucking and slurping. Now, in the back of my mind, I really wanted to cum deep in her mouth, but had learned in our conversations, that's not really her favorite thing to do. I have such great respect for these great people, and I didn’t want to just let it fly in the dark and risk hitting her in the eyes, I grabbed my cock and exploded into my hand, filling it with my cum. SweetP has one rule from her Daddy, to always clean off the cock after it cums. 

She put my now exhausted member back in her mouth for another few seconds of exquisite torture. (On a side note, I just got a message from SweetP and Hubby, saying she was disappointed that I did not cum in her mouth, she said that Hubby wanted her to take my cum in her mouth, and she insists that I do that next time)!!!

The whole feeling of anticipation, hoping that someday she would be allowed to play with me totally heightened the feelings of pleasure when the time actually arrived!

At this point, I was totally spent, after having spend the earlier part of the day with my friend Zoey, (Read Report #1).

SweetP and Hubby played with each other a bit on the couch after she utterly and completely wiped this reporter out. Hubby had her in a totally cool position, her head on the couch, legs in the air, with her back on the arm of the couch. He ate her and fingered her to a loud and beautiful orgasm!! I had to help with a bit of "crowd control" while they played, and I put my pants back on. But, come to find out, Hubby was not about to let SweetP be done on this night. He picked the "victim" for her, and we all went back to a private room down the hall from the theater area.

SweetP, being the ever obedient slut that her Daddy tells her to be, climbs on the bed on her knees. She takes a guy in doggy style. She's moaning in pleasure, telling him to fuck her harder with his big black cock. SweetP is thoroughly enjoying this good hard fucking . Her victim shoots his load deep inside the condom, deep in her hot pussy! She laid on the bed, literally shaking from the extra hard pounding she had just received. I was very happy to simply be a "fly on the wall" at this point, legs still shaking from my intense orgasm!

We all gather ourselves, head back into the theater for just a few more moments. Over the past few weeks, before I leave for the night, Hubby lets me have a lick of her sweet juices as my "goodbye kiss" for the night. Once again, I got to taste the lovely SweetP before we all got up and went our separate ways.

I just want to wrap up by saying, if you have a favorite adult theater or swing club you visit and you attend as a single guy, like I usually have to. Don't just walk in and just pull your junk out and wave it around, expecting every woman to go nuts for it! The overwhelming majority of ladies really don't care for that. 


How about starting with, "Hello, how are you doing tonight". Never reach out and touch without first asking if it's ok. The honest reason this reporter has been on such a HOT STREAK for well over a month now is not because of luck, but by building friendships and relationships with people who are like minded and love to have fun just as much as I do. (ed. note: preach it, sir!)

Per SweetP and Hubby's permission I've included a couple of pics of the lovely lady!!!


Signing out,
G.K. Arbee

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to our good friend and senior Journal scribe G.K. Arbee for another great flash report from Bliss Adult Theater in Dallas. G.K.'s report has many great lessons to heed for both new and veteran visitors to adult theaters. Being a nice, courteous, and genuine guy goes a long way in having successful adult theater visits. 

Manners maketh man

There are more G.K. Arbee reports in the pipeline, so stay tuned kids for more adventures from Big D!

Dallas that is...

Thanks,
Doc