Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Couple's Flash Report! J&T Hit Pasttime Video in Steubenville, OH the Week of 7/15/19 (w/PICS!)

Doc here, a man who some say transforms into an excellent dancer only when wearing a horse mask, otherwise his dancing skills have been described as "disappointing" and "harmful to the eyes". 

As teased a few days ago, A "His & Her" report was on the way from now-regular contributors to The Journal, J&T (otherwise known as the SexiNweKnowit Couple). Once again they hit Pasttime Video in Steubenville, OH, and they have filed a whopper of a report that you will absolutely enjoy!

Take it away, J&T!

***


Intro:

Hey guys, since this is our third (wow can’t believe it) entry we thought we would put a different spin on this Journal. Both of us are contributors, so you will be able to fully immerse yourself into the entire experience and not just from J’s perspective.

I’d like to thank Doc for allowing us to journal our exciting journey. This by far was the best trip so far!!! Be sure to follow us on Twitter (@NweSexi) because as Doc teased in our latest installment, we let our followers know when we were planning a visit to @pasttim97389251

Pasttime Video
Steubenville, OH
T’s Perspective:

I still get butterflies and a little nervous when we’re going to go play. So I had a couple Smirnoff Red White and Berry’s for a little liquid courage. We jumped out of the car and quickly made our way in the front door. J paid the man at the counter and we went to the end booth to play. 
T

We couldn’t keep our hands off of each other, making out and groping like horny teens long enough for J to put money in the machine. He sat me down in the chair and proceeded to remove my shorts and play with my clit as I pulled his shorts to the floor.

I heard the door next to us close and the stranger put his money in the machine. As I was stroking J’s thick dick, the stranger offered his dick through the hole. I started stroking them both, while J made his way to eating my pussy. I checked the strangers dick out while I was stroking it and decided that I should suck him. 
T
I showed J what I was about to do. J stopped what he was doing and watched me suck the stranger while he fingered me. The stranger came without warning, and I did too. His load dropped on the floor and the stranger left his booth happy (I assume). I giggled as I heard him leave the booth. 

J and I were still making out and groping each other as we heard the next stranger enter the booth. I began to suck J’s thick dick as the new stranger put his dick through the hole. I stroked the new dick while I was blowing J, then I decided to switch and suck the new stranger. J stood me up and bent me over to fuck me from behind while I sucked the stranger. I know I squirted from J’s thick dick just as the stranger blew his load. 
T
A third stranger came into the booth and put his money in. J still had me bent over fucking me, and the stranger didn’t waste any time giving me something else to play with. I sucked on him for a few minutes. Then he withdrew his dick from the hole, and put his hand into our booth. I took one of my boobs out of my bra and let him feel me. He stepped away for a minute, and when he returned he offered his dick through the hole wearing a condom. 

I thought, why not? 

I backed my pussy against the hole and helped him inside of my dripping pussy. He began to fuck me through the wall, and I started sucking on J’s thick dick again. While I was being fucked by the stranger, J pulled my head away from his dick and began kissing me and watching my face while I was being pleasured. The stranger finished with a grunt, and left the booth next door. 
T
There was a break in between strangers, and I needed it, because I had already squirted on the floor several times. So I sat down and began to give J another blow job, when we heard the door open next door yet again. 

The 4th stranger paid his money in the booth, and popped his dick through the hole. This one was a little smaller than the others at first, but the more I stroked him, the bigger he got. I gave him a great effort going back and forth between him and J. Then J stood me up and bent me over again, fucking my wet pussy. The stranger blew his load on the floor as I squirted yet again all over J’s dick. 

Unfortunately, our timer and money had come to end, just as stranger number 5 entered the booth next door. I gave him a playful little tug and apologized for being out of time for tonight. We got dressed, and I was fretting over what to do with the tissues I had used to wipe up some of the strangers cum from my hands throughout our play. 

We laughed and decided that we needed to go to the bathroom, but the bathroom door was locked! So we made our way to the front of the store and I was relieved to see a garbage can next to the door! We made our way back to the car, grinning from ear to ear.
J asked me how it felt to know I made 4 guys very happy tonight. I told him it was unreal, and it really turned me on. We went home and had wild, incredible sex!

J’s Perspective:

Our plans got changed once again (why are we so busy) when we wanted to go on Thursday, so we set a date for Saturday even though it’s not free, it was the only time that would work for us. So we pulled up around 8 after T had a couple drinks and paid to enter.

We made our way into a booth and proceeded to make out like teenagers. Which is exactly how we feel since we began this lifestyle. As we are playing I sat T down in the chair, put money into the machine and attempt to find a channel and adjust the volume correctly. 
T
We both hear the familiar sound of someone entering the booth and T didn’t have to ask for something to be put into the hole, it just appeared. She began stroking mine and randoms at the same time. I moved away and went down on T, at that point T tapped on my head to show me that she was going to start sucking the dick. I stopped eating her out and began to finger her now soaking pussy, as she began moving her head up and down on the rock hard dick protruding through the hole. 

As I’m fingering her to climax, I hear her spit (the guy came with no warning) and she was caught off guard (her pussy told me that she loved it though ;).  Once he exited, I joked that was 1 dick cumming, and we both had a good laugh. She sat down on the chair after he left the adjacent booth. Before you know it another person enters the booth. This time I stood her up and let her enjoy my fingers once more. She again bent over doggystyle and I began to fuck her once again, while she blew the dick that just entered the hole. Before long I felt the familiar wetness run down my legs from her cumming and squirting from all the action. The guy came once again from her wonderful skills. 

T then began to work on my dick as another limp dick came through the hole. She started to giggle and I casually whispered you probably shouldn’t laugh. She began to stroke the dick while blowing me and then she switched. I bent her over and began fucking her doggy style, and he reached through the hole with his hand while I was fucking her. I felt her cum and squirt all over the floor below her, at about the same time she was offering her luscious tits to the guy. 

The guy then disappeared and popped his dick through the hole wearing a condom. She turned around and put her pussy up to the hole and allowed him to fuck her. T and I discussed if she wanted to and she brought up that it didn’t work with @msexualhealer the previous time but she bent over and gave it a try. Before long I saw her face have that familiar pleasure glow and I whispered is it working? In which she started to suck my cock as he’s pounding her tight pussy, I pulled out of her mouth and kissed her and just watched the pleasure she was having and as he pumped harder and harder you heard the usual groans of orgasms as he withdrew and left the booth. 

As he exited the booth she sat down and began to blow me while I stood up, as we heard another guy enter the both. She went back and forth between the two rock hard cocks until he blew his load on the floor. At that time we were running low on money as we set a limit of playtime. 

One last cock came in after the last one, but our time was up so we exited the booth after a comical situation of where to put the napkins that she spit or let cum squirt on. She apologized to the last cock for being out of time. We tried to use the restroom but it was locked and we left the premises as she found a garbage can on the way out.

Both J and T Closing Remarks:

T here, and I have to say I didn’t expect this trip to be so much fun! I had a great time servicing those dicks that night. It was definitely a different experience getting fucked through the hole while I sucked J’s thick dick. I loved every minute of it!! At first, I wasn’t sure of whether or not it would even work, but it sure did! 

I am definitely looking forward to our next trip there to play @pasttim97389251!

Once again, I’d like to thank Doc for giving us this platform to journal our wonderful adventures into this lifestyle. We kept our followers up to date through our Twitter (
@NweSexi) about when and approximately what time we would be arriving. We do plan on visiting July 25th and August 1st, and this time we plan to visit the theater. With this bookstore being only a short trip from our house, I’d imagine we will be frequent visitors since our life is busy and scheduled to the max. The bookstore allows us to play for a few hours without the hassle of trying to meet people. 

Who knows maybe we will bring a new couple into the bookstore at one point.

Goodbye now though. 

J and T signing off.

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to J&T for another outstanding report from your visit to Pasttime Video in Steubenville!  I like what J&T are doing here, in taking their time exploring the scene and seeing where it leads them...slowly!  

Please make sure you Follow J&T on Twitter at @NweSexi , as they are a fun and sexy follow!

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter